ADVERTISEMENT

Evangelist: "Homosexuality is a cover up for an evangelist"

NoleATL

HB Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007
Lort, have mercy... what in tarnation is the message you are trying to deliver through this prophet?

“This is what I’ve heard from the Lord. Homosexuality is a cover up for an evangelist. People that are in that lifestyle are really called [to be] evangelists by the Lord, and this is a spirit that attacks that to stop it.

“So, instead of just praying a lot of things right here, what I’m led to do is to call forth the gift of evangelism that God has placed on their lives, to come forth and it will drive that other out.”

“So right now, I call for the gift of evangelism, that call from God that those that are bound up in homosexuality, that the evangelist anointing will come upon their lives because that’s what they are.

“And we say to the evangelist inside the homosexual, ‘Come forth, come out of that tomb, and come forth in Jesus’ name.” – Self-proclaimed prophet Robin Bullock, who also says Biden isn’t really the president.

• Wow
Reactions: Torg
What I'm getting out of this is @NoleATL is missing the Lord's calling to be an evangelist.

Or maybe every evangelist is a closeted homosexual?

What I'm getting out of this is @NoleATL is missing the Lord's calling to be an evangelist.

Or maybe every evangelist is a closeted homosexual?
I would love to take money from those silly enough to give it to evangelists... tax free, even!

Recent history in America has proven that TV-Evangelists
are guilty of extra-marital affairs. It all started with
Jimmy Swaggart and a hooker in a motel. When he was
caught he went before TV cameras and started crying
and sobbing like a flood breaking through a dam.

Reactions: Obviously Oblivious
There are demons that possess people God had chosen to be evangelists and those demons always use homosexuality to thwart evangelism? Why is homosexuality a preferable strategy instead of infusing the person with greed, lust, sloth, gluttony, or any of the other vices? That was the old story.

I guess the takeaway is we all need to be revering homosexuals because if it wasn't for the demons they'd be better than all of us. I guess it also means that evangelists are always on the brink of having sex with someone of the same gender.

But we all know the truth: This guy is gay and he's paving the road for his excuse when he gets caught; if he hadnt gotten his mind warped by the most disturbing versions of Christianity he'd probably be having gay sex and feeling good about it.

Sign Language Schizophrenia GIF by Sign with Robert

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT