ADVERTISEMENT

Even CNN Can’t Spin Biden’s Bad Week

FAUlty Gator

HR Legend
Oct 27, 2017
Most conservatives already know that a "good" week for President Joe Biden is just one with fewer crises or gaffes, but when even CNN can't spin Biden disasters into good news — you know things aren't going well. Such is the case again this week as CNN Editor-at-large Chris Cillizza's analysis explains "Joe Biden would probably like to forget the last few days." No kidding.

"They've been filled with confusing messages on critical topics, projecting an image of a directionless White House led by a President whose tendency for veer off message is only adding to his problems," Cillizza outlined in his piece. As Townhall reported, it appears the White House was caught complete off-guard by the federal judge's decision that struck down the Biden administration's mask mandate for travelers. Psaki's initial reaction was an uncertain one, then Biden said travelers' decision to mask or not was "up to them," before the CDC plunged ahead with an appeal of the judge's decision.

"The administration has a revolt on its hands over its previously announced decision to rescind Title 42," Cillizza noted as well. As Townhall's Julio Rosas has reported from the U.S.-Mexico border, conditions created by Biden's border crisis are about to get much worse, even as some within Biden's own party are urging him to delay or reverse its plans to end Title 42 as the midterm elections loom.

A) So does this mean CNN is not an arm of the DNC?
B) Did you just link Townhall? The very same media who lied in this media release and has a history of being in the tank for repubs/cons?
I linked CNN and the Chris Cilizza article to which it referred also. No clue about town hall. I saw on Twitter and shared.

So, does this mean you won’t accept Washington Post links anymore because of a lie they told? When they said a CEO used the R word at a meeting which was a lie. Be sure to bring that up to ciggy every time he links Washington Post. I’m sure you will.

I linked CNN and the Chris Cilizza article to which it referred also. No clue about town hall. I saw on Twitter and shared.
My question to you about CNN not being an arm of the DNC (which you did not answer) would imply I accepted their report. So does this mean you are all in on CNN being good now?

So, does this mean you won’t accept Washington Post links
I know their history and do not take everything they report as 100% accurate. Maybe you should check out Townhall if you are not familiar with the media you blindly posted.

My question to you about CNN not being an arm of the DNC (which you did not answer) would imply I accepted their report. So does this mean you are all in on CNN being good now?

I know their history and do not take everything they report as 100% accurate. Maybe you should check out Townhall if you are not familiar with the media you blindly posted.
SoghYou get what the title is inferring right? You wanna take a step back and think it through?

I’ll help:

Even CNN Can’t Spin Biden’s Bad Week​

This implies that the week Joe Biden just had is so bad that even a network that does everything it can to make it look like everything Biden does it great, can’t even muster up that much bullshit this time to make it look like a good week.

So, I’m not sure what your little song and dance here are all about but it’s ok. You just keep being you.

Not to mention, I’ve posted several CNN articles on here and a few recently. So this strawman you’re building up is way off the mark.

Reactions: goldmom
SoghYou get what the title is inferring right? You wanna take a step back and think it through?

I’ll help:

Even CNN Can’t Spin Biden’s Bad Week​

This implies that the week Joe Biden just had is so bad that even a network that does everything it can to make it look like everything Biden does it great, can’t even muster up that much bullshit this time to make it look like a good week.

So, I’m not sure what your little song and dance here are all about but it’s ok. You just keep being you.

Not to mention, I’ve posted several CNN articles on here and a few recently. So this strawman you’re building up is way off the mark.
So, CNN is a trusted news outlet. Thank you for admitting it. You may now continue on with your night.

So, CNN is a trusted news outlet. Thank you for admitting it. You may now continue on with your night.
I was gonna do that regardless. I don’t we have a choice to let the night continue or not.

Do you have me confused with someone else? Intend to make fun of the “bad source” mongers. Some are better than others but have I crusaded against CNN news not being acceptable or something? And for the record, I don’t consider Don Lemon and opinion shows like his to be “news”.

Reactions: goldmom
It’s a crisis situation for our country. Biden has the lowest approval rating in history and is growing more confused by the week. He has been a complete failure. Very scary time with him failing and Kamala bumbling around in the background.

I've seen evidence CNN is trying to pivot back toward the center.

They've been a hub for dis/misinformation since 2015, but there seems to be a recognition of that, and a small move back to center.

Yesterday, I saw a person speaking in an objective tone and really trying to represent both sides of an issue. It wasn't a 3 vs 1 panel, just the host asking a question and the guest trying to represent both sides.

An occasional Biden piece that is legitimately critical, and they even acknowledged the Hunter Biden stuff was real.

I've also really enjoyed their coverage of Ukraine. Don Lemon of all people has done a lot of interesting interviews, and I hold him in equal company with Maddow and Hannity. He's set it aside pretty nicely for Ukraine coverage.

I said they'd try to pivot back before the 2024 election, and that appears to be happening, but I'm holding out hope that the new management really does want to be objective.

When a left wing outlet can’t effectively spin the week’s events for a left wing White House, it’s an indication of how bad things are, not that they’re to suddenly be trusted 100% on everything.
Do you seriously miss that point?

I’ve always thought that CNN had superior hard news reporting of breaking current events, and I do like their Ukraine coverage.
But I just don’t care for the opinion show hosts on either network anymore.

Reactions: Hammer93
CNN is still the best at covering a story like Ukraine.

When they cover domestic politics or social issues they’re pretty biased.,..but they all are.

Reactions: Hammer93
I've seen them be pretty critical of President Biden in the last couple of months. I think it was a Sunday show that Abby Phillip hosts, where all of the panelists said that him placing the brunt of the inflation blame on Putin was out of touch with reality as Americans fill up their tanks or go to the grocery store. I've definitely noticed a change from 2021 in tone and rhetoric from them.

Most conservatives already know that a "good" week for President Joe Biden is just one with fewer crises or gaffes, but when even CNN can't spin Biden disasters into good news — you know things aren't going well. Such is the case again this week as CNN Editor-at-large Chris Cillizza's analysis explains "Joe Biden would probably like to forget the last few days." No kidding.

"They've been filled with confusing messages on critical topics, projecting an image of a directionless White House led by a President whose tendency for veer off message is only adding to his problems," Cillizza outlined in his piece. As Townhall reported, it appears the White House was caught complete off-guard by the federal judge's decision that struck down the Biden administration's mask mandate for travelers. Psaki's initial reaction was an uncertain one, then Biden said travelers' decision to mask or not was "up to them," before the CDC plunged ahead with an appeal of the judge's decision.

"The administration has a revolt on its hands over its previously announced decision to rescind Title 42," Cillizza noted as well. As Townhall's Julio Rosas has reported from the U.S.-Mexico border, conditions created by Biden's border crisis are about to get much worse, even as some within Biden's own party are urging him to delay or reverse its plans to end Title 42 as the midterm elections loom.
It's funny though, because people mock Biden for having a bad week as some recurring joke.

But when people mocked Trump for having a bad week, they also made it sound like it would be the end of the world as we knew it................and they were being 100% serious about that.

Oddly enough, here we are, you and I, still kicking in 2022 with our lives pretty much unaffected by the goings-on of our f***ing lame duck Presidents.

Perhaps, they don't have as much impact in the lives of the common HROT individual as some on here would like us all to believe...........is all I'm saying, just sayin.

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT