ADVERTISEMENT

Even if Biden wins...

A lot of Trump supporters will go back to being closet racists, and crawl back under their rocks.
I have hope, though. I do. Steady leadership and the purging of elected cultists will benefit America. Also, if Trump loses every Republican with 2024 aspirations will peel away from Trumpism as if he’d never been president.

There may be a lot of people walking back right away. When someone loses an Election, all the shine comes off. And he's bound to spend the next 11 weeks doing either some REALLY crazy ass shit, even by his standards, or literally nothing at all except chilling at his resort. But probably some mix of the two. Someone mentioned it yesterday but I could totally see him just walking away from stimulus altogether and vetoing anything that comes to his desk.

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
More depressing that he won the first time is that voter turnout is going to be up dramatically, and it is still going to be fairly close. That means there is a significant number of people who weren't persuaded to vote for him in 2016 and, after all that has transpired over the past four years, are now motivated to vote for him in 2020. It's mind-bottling.

Last edited:
Reactions: sob5
A lot of Trump supporters will go back to being closet racists, and crawl back under their rocks.
I have hope, though. I do. Steady leadership and the purging of elected cultists will benefit America. Also, if Trump loses every Republican with 2024 aspirations will peel away from Trumpism as if he’d never been president.

When I registered to vote in Iowa this year I almost picked Democrat instead of "no party." That's how much I hate Trump and his bootlicking cult worshippers.

More depressing that he won the first time is that voter turnout is going to be up dramatically, and it is still going to be fairly close. That means there is a significant number of people who weren't persuaded to vote for him in 2016 and, after all that has transpired over the past four years, are now motivated to vote for him in 2020. It mind-bottling.

It "bottles" the mind.

Reactions: sob5 and mthawkeyes
More depressing that he won the first time is that voter turnout is going to be up dramatically, and it is still going to be fairly close. That means there is a significant number of people who weren't persuaded to vote for him in 2016 and, after all that has transpired over the past four years, are now motivated to vote for him in 2020. It mind-bottling.
my mind was "boggled"...but then, I am old. ;)

There may be a lot of people walking back right away. When someone loses an Election, all the shine comes off. And he's bound to spend the next 11 weeks doing either some REALLY crazy ass shit, even by his standards, or literally nothing at all except chilling at his resort. But probably some mix of the two. Someone mentioned it yesterday but I could totally see him just walking away from stimulus altogether and vetoing anything that comes to his desk.
But those lobbyists that he put in charge of agencies like the EPA aren't going to be running out the clock. They'll be maximizing the amount of damage that they can do in that amount of time. (See the 9+ million acres of old growth rainforest in Alaska that has been primed to be put to the saw.)

my mind was "boggled"...but then, I am old. ;)
6bc4eea58e574ce778d7d373cd59ab08.jpg

When Biden is declared the winner, all the conservatives who boasted about "making liberals cry" are going to be the biggest bunch of whiny pussy snowflakes on social media

There are the unhinged Trumpies out there. However, I think there is a large majority of people out there that are Republicans and dislike Trump but dislike Biden more so they end up voting for Trump. That’s essentially what my family is. They think Trump is a moron and shouldn’t be in office but think worse of Biden.

Reactions: Sheahawk
There are the unhinged Trumpies out there. However, I think there is a large majority of people out there that are Republicans and dislike Trump but dislike Biden more so they end up voting for Trump. That’s essentially what my family is. They think Trump is a moron and shouldn’t be in office but think worse of Biden.
Don't want to be mean but your family isn't a very good judge of character then.

Reactions: Rudolph
Party over country for those that won't/can't admit they made a mistake.

Just for a chance to troll the Dems.

Do you ever think JFC, there are still millions of dumb, degenerative f***s who have or will vote for Trump, after everything, we all have to share a country with?

I do.

I'm hoping after the butt hurt wears off most of the reasonable will realize how terrible Trump was and move on. Of course there will be those who will be cultist. These will be the people Trump scams out of money by inviting them to Trump University 2.0 or selling them Trump steaks.

I’m at peace with this election. Even if Trump loses I’ll know that I was on the right side.
Hahahahahahaha!!!! Imagine thinking a failed businessman, whose owned financially by Russia, Saudi Arabia, and China, whose a serial philanderer, who brags about sexual assault and pedophilia, who cages kids as a deterrent to asylum seekers, who violates The Constitution’s Emoluments Clause and the Hatch Act, perverts our DOJ, and gets impeached is on the right side of ANYTHING. Through brainwashing. :p

Hahahahahahaha!!!! Imagine thinking a failed businessman, whose owned financially by Russia, Saudi Arabia, and China, whose a serial philanderer, who brags about sexual assault and pedophilia, who cages kids as a deterrent to asylum seekers, who violates The Constitution’s Emoluments Clause and the Hatch Act, perverts our DOJ, and gets impeached is on the right side of ANYTHING. Through brainwashing. :p

tenor.gif

More depressing that he won the first time is that voter turnout is going to be up dramatically, and it is still going to be fairly close. That means there is a significant number of people who weren't persuaded to vote for him in 2016 and, after all that has transpired over the past four years, are now motivated to vote for him in 2020. It's mind-bottling.
Bottling...nice

Biden is going to win. There will
Be no looting, no riots, no protests and conservatives will wake up and go to work the next morning. The complete opposite of how the left acted after 2016.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT