ADVERTISEMENT

Ever order meals for delivery from an out of state restaurant?

HumbleP1e

HR All-American
Jan 11, 2003
If so, how'd it go? There are restaurants in both Chicago and KC that will deliver to Iowa. It's not *that* expensive if you really want their stuff. I just can't believe it will translate well, but...I want it to. I would consider it for a holiday or something.

From Chicago to Iowa City? Are we talking mail or some dude driving that to me?

I have friends that have had Giordano’s pizza shipped all over the country. Its a decent replacement.

Almost all the major Deep Dish pizza places in Chicago do. But it's not cheap. Ever so often I see the Gino's East version in the frozen Pizza section at the grocery store. Have had it a few times is just not the same in my opinion.

If so, how'd it go? There are restaurants in both Chicago and KC that will deliver to Iowa. It's not *that* expensive if you really want their stuff. I just can't believe it will translate well, but...I want it to. I would consider it for a holiday or something.

I have ordered Portillo's Italian beef sandwich and Chicago hotdog kits many times. Fantastic stuff! Luckily, I can get my Chicago deep dish pizza fix here locally. I live in the Kansas City area.

Reactions: HumbleP1e

If you're looking for KC BBQ, I have heard great things about Joe's KC and Jack Stack and their kits. Great stuff.

Reactions: HumbleP1e
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT