ADVERTISEMENT

Ever Wonder?

I wonder if my cat understands the concept of clothes. Or does she think I'm like a chameleon and can change colors.

• Haha
Reactions: Sharky1203
If I told you that you could be a house cat or a stray, what would you choose?

The house cat is almost always going to be spayed or neutered. And most of the time will have it claws removed. On the other hand, they live in relative luxury although confined.
Stray cat on the other hand has all of their body parts. I'm sure it's a harder existence when you have to fend for yourself in regards to food shelter, but you have total freedom.

If I told you that you could be a house cat or a stray, what would you choose?

The house cat is almost always going to be spayed or neutered. And most of the time will have it claws removed. On the other hand, they live in relative luxury although confined.
Stray cat on the other hand has all of their body parts. I'm sure it's a harder existence when you have to fend for yourself in regards to food shelter, but you have total freedom.

I don't strongly believe that animals value freedom in the way we value freedom.

They only fear restraint because to them restraint equals something trying to kill them.

They only value safety, access to food and survival. Many animals would be pretty restrained to a certain territory anyways. So freedom to them isn't the same as what it is to us.

I don't strongly believe that animals value freedom in the way we value freedom.

They only fear restraint because to them restraint equals something trying to kill them.

They only value safety, access to food and survival. Many animals would be pretty restrained to a certain territory anyways. So freedom to them isn't the same as what it is to us.
Got it, so that's one for housecat

Stevie Wonder GIF by John Legend

Reactions: Sharky1203
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT