ADVERTISEMENT

Ex OSU QB killed by dump truck.....

kceasthawk

HR Legend
Nov 5, 2016
Former OSU QB Dwayne Haskins 24 years old, was crossing a Interstate hiway in Florida, (where he's in training camp with the Steelers), ON FOOT??? and was struck and killed by a dump truck. One day has a shot to take over as the starter for Big Ben, and the next day your family is picking out caskets. Wow......

WTF! Shows how life can turn so drastically in a moment. Guy has his whole remarkable life ahead of him, then wham! Such a tragedy. Condolences to all.

Reactions: Hawk_4shur
This kind of stuff overwhelms me… Life is so short, I’m 51 and it’s still so short and moves faster by the day as you get older.

I don’t have anything else to say it’s really sad!
It certainly does cmhawks and I've got a dozen years on you, so that snowball really seems to pick up more downhill momentum every year. You certainly get to a point where you start having thoughts that you'd better make piece with your maker, or whatever higher power you may believe in..... :(

Did everyone see all the Twitter losers yesterday get their panties in a bunch because Adam Shefter said Haskins was struggling to make in in the NFL?

I mean wow.

Reactions: 59DAWG
He ran out of gas. Got out on foot, crossed the interstate barrier on the opposite side. Let the family grieve. He was doing workouts, not getting drunk or doing drugs. If he wanted to committ suicide he had access to easier ways. He was a young man who was on top of the world in 2019. Heisman contender, first round draft pick at only 21. Now his journey is over. R.I.P Dwayne Haskins.

He ran out of gas. Got out on foot, crossed the interstate barrier on the opposite side. Let the family grieve. He was doing workouts, not getting drunk or doing drugs. If he wanted to committ suicide he had access to easier ways. He was a young man who was on top of the world in 2019. Heisman contender, first round draft pick at only 21. Now his journey is over. R.I.P Dwayne Haskins.
His journey has just started.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT