ADVERTISEMENT

Excelsior Springs, MO kidnapping

3boysmom

HR Legend
Dec 21, 2001
Omaha, NE
www.chooseyouradventuretravels.com
Have any of you heard about this? I saw someone on Tik Tok talking about it and have tried to find more info but there’s not much.
Apparently a 22 year old woman escaped yesterday while this guy was gone (according to Tik Tok taking his kid to school??). She had been bound, hog tied, assaulted, had a metal collar around her neck, hysterically banging on neighbors doors for help. She told neighbors her friends didn’t make it and he would kill her if he found her. Rumors of it being a serial killer situation.
Here is a link to a KC station story. But can’t find any updates from today.

Dude looks like Manson.

haslett-jpg-1665191809.jpg

iu

The 2005 First 48 episode "A Serial Killer Calls" highlighted the pursuit of a serial killer preying on prostitutes along Prospect Ave in KC. I have watched this episode several times over the years. One thing I remember is that the Prospect Ave area is really rundown. The other was that most of Terry Blair's family members murdered someone.

Homicide Detectives In Terry Blair Case Speak Out

Last edited:
How Kansas City Police Ignored Warnings a Killer Targeted Black Women, Until One Escaped

Residents in Kansas City, Missouri say police ignored reports of missing Black women

Last edited:
Reactions: 3boysmom
Police continue to say there are no other victims because "no one has been reported missing"

Clay County expands investigation surrounding Excelsior Springs man charged in rape, kidnapping

Reactions: 3boysmom
ADVERTISEMENT