ADVERTISEMENT

Excited for basketball...

giphy.gif

Too bad it's going to be cancelled, sad to say but I'll be surprised if there's fb or bb this year. I know, sick thought

Too bad it's going to be cancelled, sad to say but I'll be surprised if there's fb or bb this year. I know, sick thought

I am guessing you don’t have a lot of people who truly enjoy your company. You can choose not to be a buzzkill if you want. I choose to be an optimist.

I’d like to offer up only a B1g schedule this year for both sports. Start the basketball conference schedule on New Years and make football a spring sport with no out of conference games either. Win win in my book.
Edit: this coming school year. I realize both would be 2021

I’d like to offer up only a B1g schedule this year for both sports. Start the basketball conference schedule on New Years and make football a spring sport with no out of conference games either. Win win in my book.
Edit: this coming school year. I realize both would be 2021
Playing 2 seasons within 8 months is not a win for football players, not even close imo....

Reactions: perryhawk
I don't care what the schedule is. I just want to see our teams play. That said, given the understandable, but foolish, rush to return to normal by some citizens, I think this virus will be around way longer than it needs to be, and both seasons will be jeopardy. It will really suck to miss Luka's senior season and perhaps the best year Iowa has had in decades.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT