ADVERTISEMENT

Exciting SWARM news…

This

There is a way to do this legally and be in line with the guidelines. We are playing a high stakes game now and need to act like it as an athletic department. As far as SWARM goes, I donated and everyone else should to within your means.

You are telling everyone to to donate to Swarm and they should donate to Swarm. I disagree as many fans need to do other things with their money and many have higher priorities yet they are big fans.

Realistically, if a hawk player is a standout he can create his own NIL with the advice of others in order to make money. That is why it is there for the player who can sell their NIL to make some cash.

I personally am not all in on buying high school players before they have even graduated from high school and not done anything great on the college playing fields. But I am not going to tell others how to spend their money.

And I think at Iowa just a few players being convinced to transfer or join the hawks is enough to really improve the team based on current recruiting, development and results.

Reactions: hawktech
You are telling everyone to to donate to Swarm and they should donate to Swarm. I disagree as many fans need to do other things with their money and many have higher priorities yet they are big fans.

Realistically, if a hawk player is a standout he can create his own NIL with the advice of others in order to make money. That is why it is there for the player who can sell their NIL to make some cash.

I personally am not all in on buying high school players before they have even graduated from high school and not done anything great on the college playing fields. But I am not going to tell others how to spend their money.

And I think at Iowa just a few players being convinced to transfer or join the hawks is enough to really improve the team based on current recruiting, development and results.
You don't have to join for a year or monthly amount. You can do a small one time donation as well. Every bit helps, and everyone has different circumstances.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT