ADVERTISEMENT

Excluding BBBY the market appears to be rolling over

Bitcoin is currently trading like a risk asset. I completely changed my mind about 3-4 years ago that crypto likely has a place in the portfolio. You have to realize, all I am doing right now is basically looking at charts feeling out the momentum one way or another. I do think 4% of assets can be in crypto. after this run, I will likely put 10-20% into an etf like Bito. Crypto has run in 4 year cycles for the last decade and currently we are at the bottom of a cycle and it should be changing in November. It may have started a little earlier, but in either case this appears to be a decent price to get in. When Walmart is looking to have crypto options to pay for items and you have Blackrock wanting to have crypto options for clients it tells me crypto is here to stay.

On the market side I still think things got overly bearish and you are seeing a short squeeze, just look at BBBY today, at one point up 25% (stay away, far away, I am just making a point).

I've lost probably $50k in crypto. Hell maybe more.

I'm a little gun shy to invest more.

I know the stock market will come back, I'm 99.99% sure of it.

Crypto?

I have zero confidence in it currently.
Invest in only what you feel comfortable with and know. I refuse to invest in pharmaceutical stocks, because I just don't understand it and it seems like a massive crap shoot from trials and approvals. Give me something I can understand, and can get comfortable with and I can usually do very well. Doesn't mean I won't have my blowups, those are well documented on here :). Even still I win more than I lose and as long as I am doing that should do well in the long term.

ADVERTISEMENT