ADVERTISEMENT

Execute babies after birth

How the hell does nobody question him on his idiocy?

Virginia Democrats put forward this very legislation. It’s a fact. I never heard any mainstream Democrat refute it or condemn the legislation for the barbaric insanity that it is.

“The baby would be made comfortable while a decision would be made.” - VA Dem Governor

The damage is done - he appointed judges who overturned Roe. There’s no putting that back in the box. And, we suspect he’s lying. Because that is all he does.

Roe should never have been law in the first place. Bad law being overturned is healthy in a well functioning democracy.

Took way too long to overturn in my view. So many millions lost.

Roe should never have been law in the first place. Bad law being overturned is healthy in a well functioning democracy.

Took way too long to overturn in my view. So many millions lost.
It’s funny how many stupid opinions you have, botox boy. I’d ask for some sports takes from you to get more laughs, but we all know you don’t have any.

Reactions: BelemNole
Liberals next rationale.
Bring It Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

• Haha
Reactions: lucas80
The damage is done - he appointed judges who overturned Roe. There’s no putting that back in the box. And, we suspect he’s lying. Because that is all he does.
Meh. The states seem to be handling it as they each see fit, but since you guys don’t need to worry about it I don’t see a need to get all worked up over it.

Meh. The states seem to be handling it as they each see fit, but since you guys don’t need to worry about it I don’t see a need to get all worked up over it.
Yep, dipshit states like Iowa, and our dipshit governor are definitely handling it.

Really? It's completely illegal here in WI despite a Dem governor & wide spread support for abortion to be put on the ballot. Of course it won't happen since Scott Walker gerrymandered the shit out of the state when he was governor, leading to huge majorities in both state chambers despite being a purple state.

Really? It's completely illegal here in WI despite a Dem governor & wide spread support for abortion to be put on the ballot. Of course it won't happen since Scott Walker gerrymandered the shit out of the state when he was governor, leading to huge majorities in both state chambers despite being a purple state.
So it sounds like the voters there need to support initiatives to get choice on the ballot. Madison is a true blue city and Milwaukee is purplish blue but I’d say upstate is very red. BTW I am pro- choice.

Virginia Democrats put forward this very legislation. It’s a fact. I never heard any mainstream Democrat refute it or condemn the legislation for the barbaric insanity that it is.

“The baby would be made comfortable while a decision would be made.” - VA Dem Governor
Can you provide a link? I would like to see how the vote on the legislation went.

Reactions: Gimmered

You're full of shit...as usual. Here's the bill's synopsis:

Abortion; eliminate certain requirements. Eliminates the requirement that an abortion in the second trimester of pregnancy and prior to the third trimester be performed in a hospital. The bill eliminates all the procedures and processes, including the performance of an ultrasound, required to effect a woman's informed written consent to the performance of an abortion; however, the bill does not change the requirement that a woman's informed written consent be first obtained. The bill eliminates the requirement that two other physicians certify that a third trimester abortion is necessary to prevent the woman's death or impairment of her mental or physical health, as well as the need to find that any such impairment to the woman's health would be substantial and irremediable. The bill also removes language classifying facilities that perform five or more first-trimester abortions per month as hospitals for the purpose of complying with regulations establishing minimum standards for hospitals.

And here's what Northam - who is a pediatric neurosurgeon - actually said:

“[Third trimester abortions are] done in cases where there may be severe deformities. There may be a fetus that’s nonviable. So in this particular example, if a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen,. The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired. And then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother.”

The infant is...read carefully here...going to die. They can perform measures to resuscitate it if the mother or parents wish. Then they would discuss what heroic measures, if any, should be considered. That means they either keep resuscitating a baby that isn't going to live, or they let it die naturally. There is NOTHING in the bill, you idiotic dolt, allowing them to kill the infant.

And here's what Northam - who is a pediatric neurosurgeon - actually said:

“The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired. And then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother.

Are you retarded? You literally quoted verbatim what I said.

So thanks for proving me correct?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT