ADVERTISEMENT

Exposing Donald Trump (& his cult)

Starts a thread with a movie. Not a movie clip. A movie.

What better way to prohibit you from resorting to your usual denial, deflect, and distort reply?

You may have to use your ****in brain for once. Boo hoo.
I’m not watching a video that you think is informative. Ever. You clearly have an agenda here, that much I know. It’s not hard to figure out that trump is a dumbass.

Ruin what? Quit telling people to delete their accounts. It’s stupid and overused by you.

No worse than your constant shitposting on threads you claim not to like. You know you have the option not to view my posts right? I’ll take your pissy pants posts in every thread that you are compulsive.

Also, I’ve yet to see you actually address any topic. It’s always OP attacks, source attacks, etc which suggests you simply have no rebuttal meaning you lack critical thinking skills and are unable to formulate an original thought.

Lastly, you lack self awareness to see that this makes you seem like a petty small minded shitforbrains on a public forum, which means you have a nihilistic streak.

Did I miss anything?

No worse than your constant shitposting on threads you claim not to like. You know you have the option not to view my posts right? I’ll take your pissy pants posts in every thread that you are compulsive.

Also, I’ve yet to see you actually address any topic. It’s always OP attacks, source attacks, etc which suggests you simply have no rebuttal meaning you lack critical thinking skills and are unable to formulate an original thought.

Lastly, you lack self awareness to see that this makes you seem like a petty small minded shitforbrains on a public forum, which means you have a nihilistic streak.

Did I miss anything?
You ok? Sorry that your propaganda is simple to destroy. I addressed your topic. Trump is bad mkay. Trump is also no longer the president. I have challenged all of your nonsense with simple questions that you can’t answer. That should tell you something.

Reactions: Nole-4-Life

Did I miss anything?
Yes, you’re on an anonymous forum trying too hard.

Yes, you’re on an anonymous forum trying too hard.
Posting straight up trash then gets pissy when I ask legitimate questions about it. I guess 3 threads spreading misinformation wasn’t enough for one day.

You ok? Sorry that your propaganda is simple to destroy. I addressed your topic. Trump is bad mkay. Trump is also no longer the president. I have challenged all of your nonsense with simple questions that you can’t answer. That should tell you something.

Projecting your guilt and shame onto others for supporting Donald Trump and or voting for him will not absolve you of your feelings of inadequacy.

Hovering over my educational and informative threads like a pigeon shitting on everyone else will not make you feel better.

Orange man bad is a gross oversimplification (not to mention offensive) of the topic.

You claim not to have watched the video yet are quick to offer your opinion.

WELL GUESS WHAT? NO ONE ASKED YOU.

• Haha
Reactions: NCHawk5
Projecting your guilt and shame onto others for supporting Donald Trump and or voting for him will not absolve you of your feelings of inadequacy.

Hovering over my educational and informative threads like a pigeon shitting on everyone else will not make you feel better.

Orange man bad is a gross oversimplification (not to mention offensive) of the topic.

You claim not to have watched the video yet are quick to offer your opinion.

WELL GUESS WHAT? NO ONE ASKED YOU.
Educational? Informative? Two threads with tweets whose source isn’t credible and information is worse. Piecing clips of Carlson and claiming he caused a mass shooting with 0 evidence that the psycho even knows who he is. Followed that up with same twitter account posting more garbage about Fox News that would apply to anyone watching any news program in the United States. To top it off, you post a 90 minute video about how trump is bad and dangerous. Absolutely riveting, never heard that anywhere.

Educational? Informative? Two threads with tweets whose source isn’t credible and information is worse. Piecing clips of Carlson and claiming he caused a mass shooting with 0 evidence that the psycho even knows who he is. Followed that up with same twitter account posting more garbage about Fox News that would apply to anyone watching any news program in the United States. To top it off, you post a 90 minute video about how trump is bad and dangerous. Absolutely riveting, never heard that anywhere.

I can’t tell if you are an adult or 12. This has to be some of the most shallow 4th grade analysis I’ve ever read on HROT. I feel dumb for ever having engaged such a stupid person. Go back to selling pencils from a cup you sorry excuse for a human being.

When you put it this way, it sounds like you're describing William Bonney.

I'm sure it's nothing... Interesting, though.

I can’t tell if you are an adult or 12. This has to be some of the most shallow 4th grade analysis I’ve ever read on HROT. I feel dumb for ever having engaged such a stupid person. Go back to selling pencils from a cup you sorry excuse for a human being.
Care to address the problems with your sources?
Care to provide actual evidence of a Carlson connection?
Didn’t think so. Calling me stupid yet posting garbage on this forum. 4 threads in one day. All of it misleading.

Did I miss anything?
You forgot the obvious delusions of grandeur.

When you put it this way, it sounds like you're describing William Bonney.

I'm sure it's nothing... Interesting, though.
Funny how all the hate on this board comes from lefties who have been embarrassed. I’m sure it’s nothing. Interesting though.

Funny how all the hate on this board comes from lefties who have been embarrassed. I’m sure it’s nothing. Interesting though.
I understand diminishing returns, and this was your 105th post today - seriously, 105 posts - but man, what an absolute swing and a miss. Hang it up for the day.

Last edited:
I understand diminishing returns, and this was your 105th post today - seriously, 105 posts - but man, what an absolute swing and a miss of a post. Hang it up for the day.
How? You’ve proven your obsession and the space I own upstairs. Really was not hard to accomplish, just simply responding to your bs claims about my personal life with actual claims about yours. You asked and you received.

I understand diminishing returns, and this was your 105th post today - seriously, 105 posts - but man, what an absolute swing and a miss of a post. Hang it up for the day.
200 below his daily average for the week. He must be using an alt, or polluting some other boards, too. Plenty pissy in his pants, though.

In before the usual clowns post their usual stupid rebuttals.

C0CtIhIVQAE3s8D

Reactions: NCHawk5
200 below his daily average for the week. He must be using an alt, or polluting some other boards, too. Plenty pissy in his pants, though.
Aww look. More personal attack outrage from another embarrassed groupie.

Can you just get banned again then?
Why? I guess simple questions about insane ideas are taboo on here. Maybe I should start threads pushing right wing propaganda and cry when anyone exposes it for what it is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT