ADVERTISEMENT

F*** st grades

At what point did you feel Bartlett was a serious threat to win? Or for that matter, has anything at all for Woods other than a possible counter? Rankings don’t always indicate closeness. Would you consider #1 Lee vs. #2 Glory a toss up?
I already commented to that. But I'll repeat it slower for you.

Lee is a multi-time champ and has proven he's a heavy favorite over anyone, including #2 Glory.

Woods hadn't earned that distinction yet and a #2 v #4 match of undefeated guys was a toss-up going in. Wood will be a slight favorite over Barlett next time after his 4-1 win.

Reactions: artradley
Over on your favorite PSU board, I had predicted a close (low) score on paper but that Woods would win and it would never really be in doubt. Pretty much how it went.

Rankings aside, Woods has certainly impressed more by the “eye test.”

I already commented to that. But I'll repeat it slower for you.

Lee is a multi-time champ and has proven he's a heavy favorite over anyone, including #2 Glory.

Woods hadn't earned that distinction yet and a #2 v #4 match of undefeated guys was a toss-up going in. Wood will be a slight favorite over Barlett next time after his 4-1 win.
You didn’t repeat or answer anything regarding my first two questions so if you want to be touchy about comments, be better. .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT