ADVERTISEMENT

F the Big Ten. Time to leave this conference and their inept, garbage leadership!

Roy L Fuchs

HR MVP
Nov 23, 2012
Leadership of this conference continues to fail miserably. The Big Ten brand was diluted quite a bit when they let Penn State stay after they were found turning a blind eye to a serial child rapist. Poor expansion decisions and now this display of utter stupidity to cancel the season WHILE bringing kids back to campus and letting workouts continue. You send all the kids home or you play football!! Now other sports, kids and families are being hurt by this failed leadership!
LEAVE THE CONFERNCE NOW! Big 12, SEC, who cares! Anything but this piss poor conference!

I don’t normally compliment an OP, but that was such pretty prose I darn near got an erection.

Thomas%20has%20never%20heard%20such%20bullshit.jpg

Leadership of this conference continues to fail miserably. The Big Ten brand was diluted quite a bit when they let Penn State stay after they were found turning a blind eye to a serial child rapist. Poor expansion decisions and now this display of utter stupidity to cancel the season WHILE bringing kids back to campus and letting workouts continue. You send all the kids home or you play football!! Now other sports, kids and families are being hurt by this failed leadership!
LEAVE THE CONFERNCE NOW! Big 12, SEC, who cares! Anything but this piss poor conference!
Dddddddddddeeeeeerrrrrrpppp

Reactions: Genghis
This conference is going to be a train wreck starting around 2023 when the shock to recruiting starts showing up on the field. Only a few schools will be able to overcome it

This conference is going to be a train wreck starting around 2023 when the shock to recruiting starts showing up on the field. Only a few schools will be able to overcome it

What conference is going to step up to fill the void? There's a limited number of scholarships.

So angry and wrong. All the time.
Love your consistency though.

Reactions: not_mantiteo
tenor.gif

Agreed! We also surely couldn't possibly get any worse mens bball officiating in any other conference. I imagine the Big Twelve would welcome with open arms a package of Big Ten teams.

Reactions: Letsgohawks411
No need to leave the conference, just fire the totally inept Warren!
The BIG Conference wIll never be the same. It was just cut off at the knees. If I’m Iowa, Wisconsin, Ohio St., Michigan and Penn St. and Nebraska I’d would be looking at warp speed to get out the BIG. The big TV money just got flushed down the toilet by design.

The BIG Conference wIll never be the same. It was just cut off at the knees. If I’m Iowa, Wisconsin, Ohio St., Michigan and Penn St. and Nebraska I’d would be looking at warp speed to get out the BIG. The big TV money just got flushed down the toilet by design.

Oh, I think the B1G will bounce back. And, with the possible exception of Neb, none of those schools are going to leave the B1G.

Reactions: Kinnick.At.Night
No need to leave the conference, just fire the totally inept Warren!

Think he really mostly carried the water for some U Prezs who didn't want to speak out. Each U Prez should state how they voted and why.

Has anyone considered that maybe Warren isn’t being political, but instead just incompetent?

Seems plausible.

Just this morning I made the decision to drink coffee to own Trump and Biden, but then I had two eggs without even considering how it would effect the election...It was a risk.

Reactions: Eternal Return
Has anyone considered that maybe Warren isn’t being political, but instead just incompetent?

Seems plausible.

Just this morning I made the decision to drink coffee to own Trump and Biden, but then I had two eggs without even considering how it would effect the election...It was a risk.
This. Wayyyy to many folks think that every last thing one does has to be politically motivated in some way. I'd rather find a vaccine for that instead of Covid.

Reactions: Eternal Return
Lets do this

You take the non-pussy members of the BIG10
Mix them with some of the BIG12 that is worth a damn ...now we are talking

Ohio St
Michigan
Penn St
Iowa
Nebraska
K-State
Oklahoma
Okla St.
Texas
Texas Tech

This. Wayyyy to many folks think that every last thing one does has to be politically motivated in some way. I'd rather find a vaccine for that instead of Covid.
Hahaha!

Yes. The virus will be behind us someday. Millions of people who dumber than a d1ck, are here to stay.

Seems plausible.

lol. That was way too clever for this board. :D

ADVERTISEMENT