ADVERTISEMENT

face tattoo's

Someone had sex with that to make a child….think about that guys. I’m heavily tattooed, but face tattoos I just don’t get. They always look like shit, no matter what. Look at Post Malone, dude is a multi millionaire, and yet he looks like he got his face tats in prison lol.

Not my cup of tea, but I think it's bullshit to bar her entry.

She wasn't banned, just politely asked to watch it through a window.

Now from reading a bit more, she was barred entry to a pub for a Christmas party and for some reason can't get a job. Had job once cleaning toilets....guess that didn't work out.

I would venture to say that if you carry a tattoo gun in the car so when inspiration hits you can get your new tat right then and there....might be time to seek help.

Weirdly the earlier articles said her boyfriend did them, prison style, the linked article says she did most of them. Now need another article to clarify that important detail.

• Haha
Reactions: Peak_Hawk
david lynch GIF

Weirdly the earlier articles said her boyfriend did them, prison style, the linked article says she did most of them. Now need another article to clarify that important detail.
No we don't.

I wish I never opened this thread. I hope that image doesn't stick too long in my head.

Someone had sex with that to make a child….think about that guys. I’m heavily tattooed, but face tattoos I just don’t get. They always look like shit, no matter what. Look at Post Malone, dude is a multi millionaire, and yet he looks like he got his face tats in prison lol.

I'm guessing the dude took care of it from behind.

Looking at that face would be a wood stopper.

Not a popular opinion but I find the traditional ones like Hawaiian, Maori, native Alaskan, Samoan, etc to be really cool.

R.cf208616c2e8f1be3ef26841dd89202d

Screenshot-20221223-071622-Gallery.jpg

Screenshot-20221223-071044-Facebook.jpg
I agree, and I think that's worlds different from people like this lady and post Malone, who are using their faces like doodle pads for permanent scribbles.

Reactions: pink shizzle
Not my cup of tea, but I think it's bullshit to bar her entry.
Is it a private school by chance? If not, completely agree. Should not be able to ban a parent from seeing their kid perform based solely on face tattoos. There's likely more to the story....

Reactions: pink shizzle
Face tattoos can definitely make a bold statement. I remember contemplating getting one myself, but ended up opting for something more subtle on my arm instead. If you're considering a face tattoo, it's important to think it through and find a design that truly resonates with you. Have you checked out https://tattoorate.com/? They have some amazing resources that might help you explore different tattoo ideas and make an informed decision about your next ink adventure.

Face tattoos can definitely make a bold statement. I remember contemplating getting one myself, but ended up opting for something more subtle on my arm instead. If you're considering a face tattoo, it's important to think it through and find a design that truly resonates with you. Have you checked out https://tattoorate.com/? They have some amazing resources that might help you explore different tattoo ideas and make an informed decision about your next ink adventure.
I gave your mom a facial tatoo.

He probably took her from behind.

GTFO BOT

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT