ADVERTISEMENT

Failed drug test in Lincoln

He missed the 1999 season.
Thanks for the correction regarding the season, I wasn't certain whether it was in KF's first or second year. Hopefully, I do remember correctly that Hill claimed the violation was inadvertent in that he was unaware the supplement(s) he was taking included a banned ingredient.

• Love
Reactions: iowa_Potato_Head
Husker boards say he got it from his father in Germany.

And they are making fun of their own garbage culture of Frost and his clowns constantly screwing up.

• Love
What’s it going to take for them to keep him around after this season. 6, 7, 8 wins? Or higher?
Living out here, it very well might take at least 7 or 8 wins, I can say the act is growing tired here even among the biggest Big Red fans, regardless of the buyout, which was lowered IIRC last year.

• Love
Thanks for the correction regarding the season, I wasn't certain whether it was in KF's first or second year. Hopefully, I do remember correctly that Hill claimed the violation was inadvertent in that he was unaware the supplement(s) he was taking included a banned ingredient.
Yeah NCAA rules are pretty direct and no wiggle room on the performance enhancing drugs. 1 year, period.

Man, that's a bummer to hear about Nouili. I really thought he was gonna make a difference this season. It's a shame when talented athletes make these kinds of mistakes, but I guess everyone's human and slip-ups happen. I hope he can learn from this and come back stronger in 2023. On a side note, it's crazy to think that some athletes manage to pass drug tests even if they've used substances before. I was reading this wild article the other day – see here – about how some people have found ways to pass drug tests. I'm not condoning that kind of behavior, but it's interesting how some people can get away with it, while others, like Nouili, end up facing the consequences.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: SheepHumpingHawkeye
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT