Failed drug test in Lincoln

Hawkeye Marching Band

HR All-State
Mar 19, 2018
He missed the 1999 season.
Thanks for the correction regarding the season, I wasn't certain whether it was in KF's first or second year. Hopefully, I do remember correctly that Hill claimed the violation was inadvertent in that he was unaware the supplement(s) he was taking included a banned ingredient.

• Love
Reactions: iowa_Potato_Head

ichawk24

HR Heisman
Nov 21, 2005
Husker boards say he got it from his father in Germany.

And they are making fun of their own garbage culture of Frost and his clowns constantly screwing up.

• Love

BigOHawk

HR All-American
Oct 27, 2001
Omaha, NE
What’s it going to take for them to keep him around after this season. 6, 7, 8 wins? Or higher?
Living out here, it very well might take at least 7 or 8 wins, I can say the act is growing tired here even among the biggest Big Red fans, regardless of the buyout, which was lowered IIRC last year.

• Love

DodgerHawki

HR Heisman
Nov 19, 2002
Thanks for the correction regarding the season, I wasn't certain whether it was in KF's first or second year. Hopefully, I do remember correctly that Hill claimed the violation was inadvertent in that he was unaware the supplement(s) he was taking included a banned ingredient.
Yeah NCAA rules are pretty direct and no wiggle room on the performance enhancing drugs. 1 year, period.

Latest posts