ADVERTISEMENT

Fake Christians

sadiehawkins

HR All-American
Sep 21, 2008
Fake Christians you know who you are. You come rapped in a flag cattying a bible. You are the anti christ. Abortion and guns. this rallys you stupid MFrs strictly for power and control. Where are your crosses for all the kids murdered by guns? Drive down south there are so called churches got crosses out for aborted fetuses and signage. But none for the kids being shot at these schools. Duck hunting you can have only 3 shells in your gun. But huntin humans as many as you want. Anti Christ christians.

Little early to be this drunk

I kind of look forward to their early morning drunk rants.

What I don’t miss is waking up, remembering I went off while drunk, and deleting my own thread so I didn’t have to come face to face with drunk Moral.

Reactions: NCHawk5

What I don’t miss is waking up, remembering I went off while drunk, and deleting my own thread so I didn’t have to come face to face with drunk Moral.
Or even worse drunk DM's from Moral.

• Haha
Reactions: Moral

Man, I used to wake up with a slight buzz at like 5 am and have to wait around until the gas station started selling again. I remember one morning I found a fifth of vodka in my car. Better than any Christmas morning as a kid.

Reactions: Moral
31759221_H25672241.JPG

Amazing that OP went from a “Teach me about religion” thread to “I know all about religion” thread in just a couple weeks. Dude is a quick learner.
the proper term is quick study. Not learner. But you are right. Went from not knowing sh!t to a religious scholar in 2 wks. how can you read the bible not see what its all about. Power!! good against evil. Definition of evil is what I say. with the Catholics porkin little boys, southern baptist pokin everybody, can't forget the LDS and that Jefferies cat. There isn't one person who would send his kids to an organization that had pedophiles running it. Unless of course it had a church name attached. SEND me your money and your kids in the name of Jesus Christ AMEM

the proper term is quick study. Not learner. But you are right. Went from not knowing sh!t to a religious scholar in 2 wks. how can you read the bible not see what its all about. Power!! good against evil. Definition of evil is what I say. with the Catholics porkin little boys, southern baptist pokin everybody, can't forget the LDS and that Jefferies cat. There isn't one person who would send his kids to an organization that had pedophiles running it. Unless of course it had a church name attached. SEND me your money and your kids in the name of Jesus Christ AMEM
I get knocked down
But I get up again
Ain't never gonna keep me down

Meh…People send their kids off to public school all the time knowing a teacher is gonna try to bang them.

Fake Christians you know who you are. You come rapped wrapped in a flag cattying carrying a Bible. You are the Antichrist. Abortion and guns. This rallies you stupid MF'rs strictly for power and control. Where are your crosses for all the kids murdered by guns? Drive down south there are so called churches got who have crosses out for aborted fetuses and signage. But none for the kids being shot at these schools. Duck hunting you can have only 3 shells in your gun. But hunting humans as many as you want. Antichrist Christians.
Okay, now that that's out of the way.

Our Church, Alamo Community Church in San Antonio, curtailed its two services yesterday to focus on the Uvalde tragedy. Our church has come along the community and is serving meals to all family and friends after the memorial services for the first three victims. They took up donations for the families before/after both our services and the blood bank will be at our church next weekend ISO of Uvalde. Didn't notice any anti-abortion or pro-gun signs.

There will always be POSs across all walks of life, so I'm curious why so many want to simply target their focus on the negative aspects of Christianity? Have you ever bothered to research the all the amazing things churches are part of? Homeless shelters, triage centers during hurricanes/natural disasters, relief efforts during the border crisis, mission trips to 3rd world countries, the fact that every single Christian concert I've attended pauses at intermission to bring out organizations like Compassion International (and the like) to encourage attendees to sponsor a child.

I have yet to see a thread recognizing all the good things that Christian organizations have been a part of over the years. My former church, City Church San Antonio was the #1 annual contributor to the San Antonio Foodbank due to a single event held each year.

Fake Christians you know who you are. You come rapped in a flag cattying a bible. You are the anti christ. Abortion and guns. this rallys you stupid MFrs strictly for power and control. Where are your crosses for all the kids murdered by guns? Drive down south there are so called churches got crosses out for aborted fetuses and signage. But none for the kids being shot at these schools. Duck hunting you can have only 3 shells in your gun. But huntin humans as many as you want. Anti Christ christians.
solid lyrics. i could see this rocket up the charts in either rock or rap category

Will say one thing not a big fan of Mega Churches or Mega Church wannabes.

OP probably waking up soon on the couch with one shoe on, a totinos pizza burnt in the oven and his earbuds blasting tunes from the best cover thread.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT