ADVERTISEMENT

#fakenews CNN Now Attacking Rushmore

I bet even fake news cnn has a legal disclaimer that the opinions of their guests do not necessarily represent the opinions of the network. But carry on wit your dumb asses. Gawd, OP, don’t you ever get tired of being such a damn triggered ass snowflake ass fool?

One new relevation is that Washington pulled the teeth from his slaves to make his dentures. That is seriously barbaric.

The fact that he had slaves is enough for me. I would love to get to a place where we have African Americans on all our currency.

The fact that he had slaves is enough for me. I would love to get to a place where we have African Americans on all our currency.

Maybe MLK at one of his ganbangs? Or maybe watching and laughing about that rape. Probably need a bill for that. Wouldn’t fit on a quarter.

Our nation's history is completely whitewashed. That needs to change. We also need to stop romanticizing the founding of our country. We need to see the inhumanity created by our fathers to learn where we truly come from.

It's a fair point. Washington torturing his slaves should be a disqualifier from idolization.

Not should be, it is a disqualifier and people need to make sure it happens. Harriet Tubman, MLK, George Washington Carver, Malcom X so many much more deserving people to take his place.

I bet even fake news cnn has a legal disclaimer that the opinions of their guests do not necessarily represent the opinions of the network. But carry on wit your dumb asses. Gawd, OP, don’t you ever get tired of being such a damn triggered ass snowflake ass fool?

Are you able to formulate a thought without hurling insults?

Reactions: Aleister_Crowley
ADVERTISEMENT