ADVERTISEMENT

#fakenews CNN Now Attacking Rushmore

"Malcom"???

If you really gave a shit you'd know how to spell his name. You're just a troll.

If that’s what you take away from all that, I know where you stand. And it’s wishing Black people were back to 3/5 a person and you probably use the N word with friends.

Not should be, it is a disqualifier and people need to make sure it happens. Harriet Tubman, MLK, George Washington Carver, Malcom X so many much more deserving people to take his place.
MLK will be taken down by the LBGTQ and #metoo movements.

Martin Luther King Jr. is next...bank it.

Sadly, he’s probably gonna get #metooed for all of his womanizing, sex parties, abetting human trafficking and other things in the FBI Files on him.

It’s a shame because MLK is a true American Icon. But as we all know, the left is super consistent in how they go after people. Just ask the Virginia Governor who wore black face. He’s still in office and no one on the left actually cares but...for like 20 minutes he was worried.

Our nation's history is completely whitewashed. That needs to change. We also need to stop romanticizing the founding of our country. We need to see the inhumanity created by our fathers to learn where we truly come from.
The founding of this country was a huge step forward for mankind. It was and still is the best and most equitable place to live in the world. To say otherwise is ignorant.

Reactions: Chuck C and goldmom
Sadly, he’s probably gonna get #metooed for all of his womanizing, sex parties, abetting human trafficking and other things in the FBI Files on him.

It’s a shame because MLK is a true American Icon. But as we all know, the left is super consistent in how they go after people. Just ask the Virginia Governor who wore black face. He’s still in office and no one on the left actually cares but...for like 20 minutes he was worried.

Jimmy Kimmel too who blatantly uses the N word.

Last I heard, that was someone’s theory. Has something else cemented that?
Wood has already been shown to be a myth. It was very uncommon dentistry material back then. That leaves us with lead, which Washington was far too wealthy to bother with. Gold, which wasn't practical for everyday use. Ivory, which Washington likely also had. And real human teeth, which obviously were the best option.

The founding of this country was a huge step forward for mankind. It was and still is the best and most equitable place to live in the world. To say otherwise is ignorant.
I know enough about slavery to confidently say that such a system was absolutely not a quantum leap forward for mankind.

Wood has already been shown to be a myth. It was very uncommon dentistry material back then. That leaves us with lead, which Washington was far too wealthy to bother with. Gold, which wasn't practical for everyday use. Ivory, which Washington likely also had. And real human teeth, which obviously were the best option.

I love how you say, “My knowledge history is spotty”, then claim to know all about the dental history of someone from 250 years ago.

And the truth is he didn’t pull them from slaves. Poor People, including slaves, SOLD their teeth. There’s a journal entry in Washington’s journal mentioning paying 9 pounds for teeth. Dentists bought teeth like blood plasma today. At least be truthful with your lies.

Reactions: Chuck C
I love how you say, “My knowledge history is spotty”, then claim to know all about the dental history of someone from 250 years ago.

And the truth is he didn’t pull them from slaves. Poor People, including slaves, SOLD their teeth. There’s a journal entry in Washington’s journal mentioning paying 9 pounds for teeth. Dentists bought teeth like blood plasma today. At least be truthful with your lies.

Yes they just willing sold their teeth had nothing to do with systemic racism. Do you even have any clue how dumb you sound?

Yes they just willing sold their teeth had nothing to do with systemic racism. Do you even have any clue how dumb you sound?

Sound? You must have to read out loud. Makes sense now. Awwwww...you’re a cool little guy.

Are there people still debating with 33hawkfan like it's a real person? Appreciate his trolling and move on.
Don't worry, I'll probably jump in at some point and force him to ignore me like most trolls do when they realize they're fighting a losing battle against someone better than them at our craft......:cool:

Reactions: hawkeye54545
I know enough about slavery to confidently say that such a system was absolutely not a quantum leap forward for mankind.
You stand today on the shoulders of people like Thomas Jefferson. The world is much better because of him and the country he helped found.

Our country is not unique in having slaves at one point in our history. But we are unique in that we fought a civil war for their freedom and today we have the most diverse and welcoming country in the world.

You stand today on the shoulders of people like Thomas Jefferson. The world is much better because of him and the country he helped found.

Our country is not unique in having slaves at one point in our history. But we are unique in that we fought a civil war for their freedom and today we have the most diverse and welcoming country in the world.

Your ignorance knows no bounds if you think we are the most welcoming country in the world. We elected a man who is not afraid to express his racist beliefs in public day after day. You have obviously never travelled much if you think we are the most welcome country.

and today we have the most diverse and welcoming country in the world.
This is true. We could be better (and we're trying, and would like to try even more if we could stop being shamed for existing for about 10 minutes....or even a couple months or decades give or take.....), but these people that chastise American whites for their "racist actions" should try spending a year in Iran or Saudi Arabia. I bet it would be a paradise compared to the threat of police violence they face on a daily basis here in the evil US of A......especially if they are female.

I can hear the counter-arguers button-mashing their keyboards right now.......:cool:

Your ignorance knows no bounds if you think we are the most welcoming country in the world. We elected a man who is not afraid to express his racist beliefs in public day after day. You have obviously never travelled much if you think we are the most welcome country.
This is true also........the Netherlands, Amsterdam in particular, are MUCH more welcoming than America................just don't expect to return anytime soon, or at least with all your kidneys and testicles intact. :eek:

You might want to inform Mt. Vernon of your findings. Because they agree that they were slave teeth.

"...according to the AP. Washington paid six pounds for nine teeth pulled from slaves, according to a 1784 ledger, but Mount Vernon’s website indicates the payment does not mean the slaves had any choice in the matter."

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brie...scontinues-washington-magnet-over-slave-teeth

Of course I stand on the shoulders of Jefferson. And he stood on the shoulders of slaves. That part keeps getting ignored.

ADVERTISEMENT