ADVERTISEMENT

False Flag Friday

That doesn't make sense. Not sure why R would have to resort to that. Kiev has over 125K troops (1/2 their army) at the line of contact in violation of the Minsk Accords. For the past 6 years, the neo-Nazis in Kiev has been bombing their own people EVERY DAY. After the failed talks in Geneva, R has all the justification they need.

That doesn't make sense. Not sure why R would have to resort to that. Kiev has over 125K troops (1/2 their army) at the line of contact in violation of the Minsk Accords. For the past 6 years, the neo-Nazis in Kiev has been bombing their own people EVERY DAY. After the failed talks in Geneva, R has all the justification they need.
Spoken like a true Russian bot

Big surprise. Nat making the case that Russia is justified to invade Ukraine. Pro war Nat.

Not one of you twits responded to anything I posted. Just ad hominems. You possess all the cognizance of a deaf, dumb, mute...or as we like to say, blhawk.
What is there to respond to? You think Russia is justified to invade Ukraine. Personally, I am antiwar. I respect your right to be pro-war though. I just disagree.

What is there to respond to? You think Russia is justified to invade Ukraine. Personally, I am antiwar. I respect your right to be pro-war though. I just disagree.
If you were truly anti-war (I don't believe you at all), you would be calling out Washington for overthrowing the democratically elected government in Kiev on 2/14. If you were truly anti-war, you'd be calling out Washington/NATO for violating the terms of the agreement not to move one inch to the East of a re-unified Germany. But, you don't...because you're pro-war. But, you go ahead and keep defending that neo-Nazi government that is genociding its own people.

First response is Nat with the official Russia propaganda messaging.

<shocked face gif>

Sure it makes sense. Ukraine is a sovereign nation. Putin still needs some shred of legitimacy for ordering the invasion of a peaceful neighbor. He can't just come out and say that he's 70 years old, and his dream of a greater Russia is crumbling, oh, and his days are numbered if the oligarchs start to lose too much money.

Reactions: goldmom
Will it have an effect on the troops they’re sending to Cuba and Venezuela?
They never committed to that. However, note the hypocrisy from the State Dept. They said they would act decisively if that were to happen. However, it's fine to place missiles on Russia's border that could strike Moscow in 5-7 minutes. Hmmm.

They never committed to that. However, note the hypocrisy from the State Dept. They said they would act decisively if that were to happen. However, it's fine to place missiles on Russia's border that could strike Moscow in 5-7 minutes. Hmmm.

Why would we care if Ukraine bombs Moscow? Why is it our job to police that?

They just threatened it real good, you know?
5-7 minutes? We’re slipping. Should be ninety seconds...🚀💥

Reactions: HawkMD
Sure it makes sense. Ukraine is a sovereign nation. Putin still needs some shred of legitimacy for ordering the invasion of a peaceful neighbor. He can't just come out and say that he's 70 years old, and his dream of a greater Russia is crumbling, oh, and his days are numbered if the oligarchs start to lose too much money.
Ukraine is not sovereign. They are owned by their puppet master who overthrew the democratically elected government in '14. Ukraine is a money laundering operation for Lockheed-Martin, Raytheon et al.

70 years old? What? How old is Biden? Slow Joe was asked what day it is and he responded, "I got this one. I know it ends in "y".

Why would a dictator need to stage a false flag? Can't he just commence firing. He is already on record in delivering his ultimatums to Washington/NATO that Ukraine will NEVER join NATO.

Didn't NATO drown Serbia in depleted uranium?

Didn't we drop 2 bombs on Japan?

Didn't we use the fake WMD's in Iraq?

Gulf of Tonkin?

The Maine?

But, nooooooo. This time it's different. Sucka.

If you were truly anti-war (I don't believe you at all), you would be calling out Washington for overthrowing the democratically elected government in Kiev on 2/14. If you were truly anti-war, you'd be calling out Washington/NATO for violating the terms of the agreement not to move one inch to the East of a re-unified Germany. But, you don't...because you're pro-war. But, you go ahead and keep defending that neo-Nazi government that is genociding its own people.
The difference between you and me is I don't believe either side's propaganda.

Nyet, right? Oh the horror!
The horror is your spectacular ignorance on the topic. Last week, you were completely unaware that Washington agreed that NATO would not to move 1 inch east of Germany. Now, you're getting all puffy.

Ok. Keep telling yourself that. You've verified russia is justified to invade Ukraine so its all good.
Let's see. Did the Soviets suffer 27.5M lives after Germany invaded?

Did Napoleon invade Russia?

Did NATO violate the terms of their agreement in the 90's and swallow up 13 former Warsaw Pact members or not?

Did Washington overthrow the democratically elected leader of Ukraine in '14 or not?

Is Washington/NATO placing missiles on Russia's border that could annihilate them or is Russia in Mexico?

Putin should be shot for treason if he does not take action. Can you not see the threats to their security?

ADVERTISEMENT