ADVERTISEMENT

False Flag Friday

You’re the one crying that my country had no response to Ukraine pointing missiles at your country.
We had a response. We overthrew the democratically elected leader in Ukraine. We're culpable. We violated the agreement.

Rob Ott is getting really exercised in this thread. It tells you just how tenuous things are getting in Moscow.

Reactions: HawkMD
Russia must invade the Ukraine because of Napoleon!
A cherry picker, huh? Now, answer the others!

Let's see. Did the Soviets suffer 27.5M lives after Germany invaded?

Did Napoleon invade Russia?

Did NATO violate the terms of their agreement in the 90's and swallow up 13 former Warsaw Pact members or not?

Did Washington overthrow the democratically elected leader of Ukraine in '14 or not?

Is Washington/NATO placing missiles on Russia's border that could annihilate them or is Russia in Mexico?

Putin should be shot for treason if he does not take action. Can you not see the threats to their security?

Let's see. Did the Soviets suffer 27.5M lives after Germany invaded?

Did Napoleon invade Russia?

Did NATO violate the terms of their agreement in the 90's and swallow up 13 former Warsaw Pact members or not?

Did Washington overthrow the democratically elected leader of Ukraine in '14 or not?

Is Washington/NATO placing missiles on Russia's border that could annihilate them or is Russia in Mexico?

Putin should be shot for treason if he does not take action. Can you not see the threats to their security?
Quite the position you've taken. Not only is Russia justified to invade another country, but Putin should be shot if he doesn't. Never try to act like you are against war on here again, Nat.

Quite the position you've taken. Not only is Russia justified to invade another country, but Putin should be shot if he doesn't. Never try to act like you are against war on here again, Nat.
Answer the questions!

Answer the questions!
Dude, you're not going to convince me war is justified. Sorry. I'll answer yes to all your questions I still don't think Russia should invade Ukraine. If Russia did all that stuff to Mexico I would also be against the US invading Mexico.

Dude, you're not going to convince me war is justified. Sorry. I'll answer yes to all your questions I still don't think Russia should invade Ukraine. If Russia did all that stuff to Mexico I would also be against the US invading Mexico.
If you answer "yes" to all those questions, how is it possible for you to call Russia the aggressor?

Isn't it Washington/NATO that is putting millions of lives in danger?

Wouldn't this all go away if US/NATO took all their missiles out of the former Warsaw member states as agreed by both parties?

I'm in favor of walking this back. This has been a bonanza for the MIC and the $1T a year they suck from taxpayers. You are in favor of this. That makes you pro-war. I oppose it. I'm anti-war.

If you answer "yes" to all those questions, how is it possible for you to call Russia the aggressor?

Isn't it Washington/NATO that is putting millions of lives in danger?

Wouldn't this all go away if US/NATO took all their missiles out of the former Warsaw member states as agreed by both parties?

I'm in favor of walking this back. This has been a bonanza for the MIC and the $1T a year they suck from taxpayers. You are in favor of this. That makes you pro-war. I oppose it. I'm anti-war.
Sure, buddy.

I know this is your way of saying, "Well shit, Nat...you're right and I'm wrong."

Ty for acknowledging!
Yeah, you are right. I now think war is bad unless Russia needs to go to war. If Russia doesn't get what they want, war is good. Think about what you are saying.

Yeah, you are right. I now think war is bad unless Russia needs to go to war. If Russia doesn't get what they want, war is good. Think about what you are saying.
I'm thinking if the neocon warmongers in Washington revert back to the agreement of 1990, peace can be had. Birds will be singing, children will be laughing, yada yada. Why aren't you mad at Washington for their aggression and breaking agreements?

I'm thinking that NATO is rabidly anti-Russian. Hate is a learned behavior. Capitalism needs an enemy and it has sucked taxpayers dry. Russia has $75T in natural resources and couldn't give rat's ass about Country 404. In fact, after Washington and Cookie Puss, Victoria Nuland overthrew the democratically elected leader, Yanukovych, Moscow refused to accept the referendum of the separatists in Donbass. They were granted a status of autonomy. Moscow does not want to take on another 20M pensioners. They could have waltzed through Ukraine in 1 month. They didn't.

If, and it is more than likely now, that R does go in...it will be quick. They will take out all military infrastructure that is designed to offensively annihilate R and return home.

JFK, rightly did not allow nukes in Cuba. Then again, we installed nukes in Turkey and Italy in '61 directed at Moscow.

Putin was elected to protect R's citizens. Allowing that peace-hating organization in Brussels to place missiles on Russia's border is suicidal.

Last edited:
I don’t know about this particular situation but our unaccountable CIA/MIC has gotten us into war before.

The horror is your spectacular ignorance on the topic. Last week, you were completely unaware that Washington agreed that NATO would not to move 1 inch east of Germany. Now, you're getting all puffy.
I’m unaware that I posted such...don’t believe I was in such a thread...🧐

I'm thinking if the neocon warmongers in Washington revert back to the agreement of 1990, peace can be had. Birds will be singing, children will be laughing, yada yada. Why aren't you mad at Washington for their aggression and breaking agreements?

I'm thinking that NATO is rabidly anti-Russian. Hate is a learned behavior. Capitalism needs an enemy and it has sucked taxpayers dry. Russia has $75T in natural resources and couldn't give rat's ass about Country 404. In fact, after Washington and Cookie Puss, Victoria Nuland overthrew the democratically elected leader, Yanukovych, Moscow refused to accept the referendum of the separatists in Donbass. They were granted a status of autonomy. Moscow does not want to take on another 20M pensioners. They could have waltzed through Ukraine in 1 month. They didn't.

If, and it is more than likely now, that R does go in...it will be quick. They will take out all military infrastructure that is designed to offensively annihilate R and return home.

JFK, rightly did not allow nukes in Cuba. Then again, we installed nukes in Turkey and Italy in '61 directed at Moscow.

Putin was elected to protect R's citizens. Allowing that peace-hating organization in Brussels to place missiles on Russia's border is suicidal.
You can write as many words as you want, but what it comes down to is both US and Russia are making their case for war. I reject both side's propaganda. You only reject one side's. But somehow you criticize others for believing propaganda. You need to see you are one of the worst offenders of believing propaganda. You just believe Russia's and not the US.

Reactions: ThorneStockton
You can write as many words as you want, but what it comes down to is both US and Russia are making their case for war. I reject both side's propaganda. You only reject one side's. But somehow you criticize others for believing propaganda. You need to see you are one of the worst offenders of believing propaganda. You just believe Russia's and not the US.
Again not answering questions posed to you.

I trust no government. Anyone sitting in high office most likely got there but stomping on someone's neck. I've been proven correct every time on this board as you gullible f@#ks bought into all the lies over the past 5 years. You don't read the international press. You just read what the 5 corporations spoon feed you. Case in point on this thread. You tried arguing the Washington side. You were caught off guard by me arguing the truth and lost. The truth will out.

Also, are you aware that Russia gave Washington their redlines in '08?

Last edited:
George Kennan's advice should have been taken more seriously.

As we now see: when Russia feels threatened by what USA/NATO do, it can threaten back. Better to live in a world in which nobody is threatening anybody and everybody feels secure.

George Kennan foresaw this a quarter of a century ago:

I think the Russians will gradually react quite adversely and it will affect their policies. I think it is a tragic mistake. There was no reason for this whatsoever. No one was threatening anybody else.

Again not answering questions posed to you.

I trust no government. Anyone sitting in high office most likely got there but stomping on someone's neck. I've been proven correct every time on this board as you gullible f@#ks bought into all the lies over the past 5 years. You don't read the international press. You just read what the 5 corporations spoon feed you. Case in point on this thread. You tried arguing the Washington side. You were caught off guard by me arguing the truth and lost. The truth will out.

Also, are you aware that Russia gave Washington their redlines in '08?
What is the Washington side that I am arguing in this thread?

Me: Russia, Ukraine, US - none of us should go to war
You: Putin should be shot if he doesn't go to war. (not to mentioned how bonered up you are getting thinking about how fast Russia will be able to overpower Ukraine. Real warmongering stuff from you).

I guess the next thing that united Dems and GOP after 9/11, was how much of a dumb F @Nat Algren is. This board hasn't been in unison this much since BAU and OP's Mom (F U @BABiscuit 😉)

Reactions: goldmom
He seems to have a more acute understanding of the situation than everyone else. I don’t know enough to have an opinion myself.

Sure, he probably thinks that of himself too. One thing I do have a good enough opinion on (as others do) is that he's gone batshit crazy one too many times to have any type of credibility

Reactions: win4jj and goldmom
What is the Washington side that I am arguing in this thread?

Me: Russia, Ukraine, US - none of us should go to war
You: Putin should be shot if he doesn't go to war. (not to mentioned how bonered up you are getting thinking about how fast Russia will be able to overpower Ukraine. Real warmongering stuff from you).
Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah...that's not how this works. Go back and answer the questions posed to you. It's how adults have conversations.

It's like you haven't read anything I posted.

I guess the next thing that united Dems and GOP after 9/11, was how much of a dumb F @Nat Algren is. This board hasn't been in unison this much since BAU and OP's Mom (F U @BABiscuit 😉)
FU asswipe. You've contributed zip to this thread and come out swinging. Try a dialogue if you think you're ready to punch above your weight. Until then...F off!

Sure, he probably thinks that of himself too. One thing I do have a good enough opinion on (as others do) is that he's gone batshit crazy one too many times to have any type of credibility
Show me where I've been wrong! I've taken the arrows for 5 years from you conspiracy wackos pushing the Russiagate hoax. I was right. Even Russkies paying the Taliban. How fugging dumb are you! It's rhetorical. No need to answer the obvious.

Why would you trust our media when they tell you they're going to lie to you? This is from a Biden appointee at the CFR.

Read this book:

41jEKe49bTS._SX327_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

As told by 27 year CIA veteran, Ray McGovern, who furnished the Presidential Daily Briefing to GHWB every morning. He knows how to parse through intelligence.

Former CIA Director William Casey said: “We’ll know when our disinformation program is complete, when everything the American public believes is false.”

Casey made that remark at the first cabinet meeting in the White House under President Ronald Reagan in early 1981, according to Barbara Honegger, who was assistant to the chief domestic policy adviser. Honegger was there, took notes, and told then Senior White House correspondent Sarah McClendon, who in turn made it public.

And this was when we had 85 media companies. Today, there are 5 corporations controlling 90%. MSM is littered with ex-spooks from the CIA, NSA and FBI. Shit, recently, they had Frank Fuglisi (sp.) discussing Assange. Not once did they toss out the disclaimer how intimately involved he was in the Assange case. No ethics. These kooks are passing themselves off as journalists. It's lickspittle.

And why should we not trust them. Because Mike Pompeo told us so:

The CIA Used To Infiltrate The Media. Now The CIA Is The Media.​

FU asswipe. You've contributed zip to this thread and come out swinging. Try a dialogue if you think you're ready to punch above your weight. Until then...F off!

LOL! Why would I want any kind of dialogue with a know it all? You're never wrong. It's like arguing with Joe about COVID. The funniest thing is that you think you have all of these things figured out. Like you got an answer to all the questions. When in reality you're babe in the woods like the rest of us, otherwise you'd been thrown in the ocean long ago

LOL! Why would I want any kind of dialogue with a know it all? You're never wrong. It's like arguing with Joe about COVID. The funniest thing is that you think you have all of these things figured out. Like you got an answer to all the questions. When in reality you're babe in the woods like the rest of us, otherwise you'd been thrown in the ocean long ago
Because it's kind of the essence of what this board is about? This is your chance, Sunshine. Put your cards on the table or STFU and grab that seat on the bench where you have grown roots your whole life.

We had a response. We overthrew the democratically elected leader in Ukraine. We're culpable. We violated the agreement.
Nay is an interesting case study. Obviously a foreign actor but on an Iowa OT message board. I'm sure that if it was your job you could be the "rivals guy" and split time among handles.... The Russians aren't good at much but they are persistent.

Nay is an interesting case study. Obviously a foreign actor but on an Iowa OT message board. I'm sure that if it was your job you could be the "rivals guy" and split time among handles.... The Russians aren't good at much but they are persistent.
Who is Nay? Type in English! And try making a fugging point!

Okay Hillary. Whatever helps you avoid a discussion.

You're probably starting to see a trend here that nobody takes you seriously. You're here because we like to mock you. Once we bore of you we'll throw you in the garbage like the rest of the bots.

@seminole97 has a much better code upgrade when it comes to interactions with humans anyways. He still sounds like a bot but much better at disguising it than you.

You're probably starting to see a trend here that nobody takes you seriously. You're here because we like to mock you. Once we bore of you we'll throw you in the garbage like the rest of the bots.

@seminole97 has a much better code upgrade when it comes to interactions with humans anyways. He still sounds like a bot but much better at disguising it than you.
The trend, as it has always been, is the Elites manufacture consent of the Boobus masses (YOU et al) to carry their water. You're nothing but a little lamb grazing peacefully, sheepishly even, to the slaughterhouse. It's a badge of honor that you separate me from the dopes on this site.

It's okay to pick apart the policy of healthcare, education, energy etc. But, as soon as someone challenges our foreign policy, ignorant herd following nationalists like you go into attack mode and pathetically smear those that question the BS narrative. It doesn't matter how many times you get suckered, you fall for it every time. You're like Charlie Brown kicking the football just as Lucy pulls it away from you while falling flat on your back. My God, you are a dolt. But, knowing how you avoid discussing the topic like the plague, it's easy to see why with all the knowledge you dropped on us. Lol.

ADVERTISEMENT