ADVERTISEMENT

Fans that left early tonight should be banned the rest of the season

I am afraid I may have been one to leave early, if I was at the game since I would have been driving back to Omaha, but the trip to Omaha didn't happen..

Some people would leave 10 minutes early in order to attend their own funeral! While it appeared nearly hopeless with 2 minutes to play, we never leave early. And tonight we were treated to a real treat. And by the way,we are in our 70s. It takes very little time to get out of the parking lots if everyone takes turns and we have about an hour’s drive to get home. . No excuses for leaving early

I wasn’t but so what if I was?
ohhhh my bad then. I thought you were. Apologies. lol

I did not pick up on the fact you were "only" comparing those who changed channels, to those who shut off their tvs with 2 min left.

you are too funny.

ohhhh my bad then. I thought you were. Apologies. lol

I did not pick up on the fact you were "only" comparing those who changed channels, to those who shut off their tvs with 2 min left.

you are too funny.

No, my point was simply a lot of people missed a great ending.

Reactions: fivec61
According to espn win probability, Northwestern had a 99.2% chance of winning with 4:16 to go. Can’t say i blame em. Chances are you’ll never see that again.

But that's exactly why you NEVER leave early, and that's exactly why it ain't over til it's over. (And not only will the early departures probably never see such a finish again, they never saw it the first time.) ;)

Reminded me of all those Iowa fans that left early during that Purdue football game all those years ago when Iowa came back and won. I will never forget that post game walk back to my car and seeing all those shocked Iowa fans that left early. They were too shocked to even get in their cars and beat the traffic. The sole reason they left early.

Reminded me of all those Iowa fans that left early during that Purdue football game all those years ago when Iowa came back and won. I will never forget that post game walk back to my car and seeing all those shocked Iowa fans that left early. They were too shocked to even get in their cars and beat the traffic. The sole reason they left early.

Yep, I was at that game and rushed the field!

To be fair, if you park close it is a lot of traffic to deal with and if you don't, it is long walk. I don't think you can call out fans that pay for tickets for leaving early when many don't buy tickets or put any effort in.

Reactions: Ihawkhoops

Looks like the players hate it as much as actual hawk fans. Again you guys are a joke that leave early.

And to the people say, “you weren’t at the game blah blah blah...”, Every game I have attended I stay until the final buzzer, just because I did not attend this game doesn’t mean I can’t comment on the issue. It’s not like this is the only game that it happened in, it’s been an issue when we are up 5 pts with 5 mins left, down 2 pts with 5 mins, a tie with 5
Mins, etc...

Give up your seats gray hairs and let some true fans take those seats and make Carver a great atmosphere. #jokefans #pretenders

Looks like the players hate it as much as actual hawk fans. Again you guys are a joke that leave early.

And to the people say, “you weren’t at the game blah blah blah...”, Every game I have attended I stay until the final buzzer, just because I did not attend this game doesn’t mean I can’t comment on the issue. It’s not like this is the only game that it happened in, it’s been an issue when we are up 5 pts with 5 mins left, down 2 pts with 5 mins, a tie with 5
Mins, etc...

Give up your seats gray hairs and let some true fans take those seats and make Carver a great atmosphere. #jokefans #pretenders
Oh for God's sake, whoi in the eff would they give their seats to??? There were more empty seats at halftime than people who left with 4 minutes to go. The problems tonight was no shows/empty seats. Lots of empty seats, an extremely small student section. Northwestern even had a small cheering section (~20 people) that could be heard at times. And there were times I could hear the coaches yelling because the place was so empty.

For God's sake people. stop bitching and start showing up! This team is 19 - 5 and ranked in the top 20! WTF are you waiting for?

Reactions: fivec61 and jbincr
Oh for God's sake, whoi in the eff would they give their seats to??? There were more empty seats at halftime than people who left with 4 minutes to go. The problems tonight was no shows/empty seats. Lots of empty seats, an extremely small student section. Northwestern even had a small cheering section (~20 people) that could be heard at times. And there were times I could hear the coaches yelling because the place was so empty.

For God's sake people. stop bitching and start showing up! This team is 19 - 5 and ranked in the top 20! WTF are you waiting for?
That starts with the administration charging students $20 for tickets. F that noise

I can't attend any games, but I watch to the end. And I bet there were a LOT of students that left with 4 minutes to go, also.

ADVERTISEMENT