ADVERTISEMENT

Fantasy Team to Watch

butchinmi

HR MVP
Mar 20, 2015
I'm only on post 16 (no negative posts so far FYI and plan to stay that way). I've seen the bashing of the new guys (some earned it) so I thought I better at least throw a quick "who am I' out there. First Nationals was McIlravy's Freshman year. Last one was '97. Sat with the Whitmer clan to watch Jessie and the rest dominate. I wrestled in HS, played baseball in college. I've been called a wrestling nerd as for some reason I still remember many names from Iowa HS wrestling from the 80's and 90's (Stacy Rice anyone). So, I can't beat any former or current Hawkeye wrestlers and I knew a few personally back in the day. One of my best friends was a "room guy" and I respect the heck out of him for putting himself through pure torture for 5 years and loving every minute of it. Ok, done with that.

If you had to pick a fantasy team of "guys to watch" from this past season that were non-Hawks (trying to lighten the mood around here), who would it be?

125 - Moisey
133 - AJ Schopp
141 - Logan
149 - Tough weight class to find fun - I'll go with Kindig when healthy
157 - Wow. There are 5 or 6. Going with Ness as the team captain of fun to watch
165 - Taylor Walsh
174 - Kokesh
184 - Dechow
197 - Alex Polizzi
HWT - Gwiz - Man, after Nelson's reign, he is a treat to watch as a big man

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT