ADVERTISEMENT

Fargo

Biscoglia lost 4-2. Got a take down with 10 seconds left but couldn’t turn. He was in on 4-5 shots in the second but couldn’t get thru the hips of Barnett. Biscoglia wasted a lot of time trying to finish with his arms extended.

Reeves vs Tagg was fun. After a nice scramble Tagg had a leg late while down on criteria and went standing nearside cradle... big mistake. Reeves did what your suppose to do when being nearside cradled before being sat on your hip, he sat the corner for 2. Perfect counter. With the leg in the air Tagg shoulda walked him out for the win.

How does DeVos shoot a double then get put on the clock 10 sec. later?
Was this either:
1st period scoreless match near the minute mark?
Or
A low scoring match in the 2nd period with his opponent being put on the clock earlier?

If the answer is yes to either then there is your answer. We had a kid that stayed aggressive, literally took every shot in the match, got to a leg multiple times and couldn't finish lose 1-1 because it was his turn to go on the clock.

Yes. But it looked to me if he didnt let off the gas he could have teched him. Not sure why he shut it down so early.
I thought maybe he got popped in the chops (blood time) and didn’t regain his assertiveness. Totally agree he could have teched him early with the pace he showed at the end of the first period.

Reactions: CumberlandHawk
I love the way Cass just picks his opponents up on TDs and plants them. He has also demonstrated an awful lot of power on those guts and chest wraps. He doesn’t look all that muscular, but the dude has some major power.

I can get used to that God-awful red singlet if he keeps wrestling like that (but black and gold are obviously his colors).

I’ve long thought Parris was overrated. People overhyped his athleticism, but he got schooled by a much more skilled wrestler today. He got by using his great strength and speed, but technically inferior. The potential is there, but he has a long ways to go to develop.

Northwestern is locked and loaded as they have two upper weight guys blitzkrieging their way through Fargo. If we can get Jesson or Davison to AA this year,I can see the cats placing top six at Nationals. AAs in Rivera at 25, Thomas at 41, Deakin at 57, with possible AAs ,round of 12 guys, Valdivez, Jennings , Sebastian, and slick 97 lber. Davison will likely redshirt.

ADVERTISEMENT