ADVERTISEMENT

Fargo

Northwestern is locked and loaded as they have two upper weight guys blitzkrieging their way through Fargo. If we can get Jesson or Davison to AA this year,I can see the cats placing top six at Nationals. AAs in Rivera at 25, Thomas at 41, Deakin at 57, with possible AAs ,round of 12 guys, Valdivez, Jennings , Sebastian, and slick 97 lber. Davison will likely redshirt.
Ya, this never gets old.

Northwestern is locked and loaded as they have two upper weight guys blitzkrieging their way through Fargo. If we can get Jesson or Davison to AA this year,I can see the cats placing top six at Nationals. AAs in Rivera at 25, Thomas at 41, Deakin at 57, with possible AAs ,round of 12 guys, Valdivez, Jennings , Sebastian, and slick 97 lber. Davison will likely redshirt.

I'm just not feeling your posts anymore since you stopped using exclamation points.

They’ll just eek out 6th over MSU

Stop it

Quit making excuses. Our guy is just better.

It's like some people literally look for something that isn't there when I post.

I gave your guy full props and even said I deserve to eat crow.

He is a significantly better freestyle wrestler, straight up bulled Parris around the mat and is a beast of a wrestler.

If those are excuses, Spencer Lee beat everyone he wrestled with a LOT of excuses...................

Reactions: MitchL and el dub
It's like some people literally look for something that isn't there when I post.

I gave your guy full props and even said I deserve to eat crow.

He is a significantly better freestyle wrestler, straight up bulled Parris around the mat and is a beast of a wrestler.

If those are excuses, Spencer Lee beat everyone he wrestled with a LOT of excuses...................

I'm pretty sure you missed some serious sarcasm. Might be wrong.

Anybody know if The Invasion of the Body Snatchers happened in Wittlake's room before the semi's? He doesn't even look remotely like the same guy!

Reactions: D3wrestler
Step 1
Actually get em on campus.
Step 2
Keep them there.

Because of recent history I request that you complete steps 1 and 2 before I entertain any of the rest.

Why was the second point awarded against Nelson on the challenge? I missed what happened there.

I think neither is true.

I don't know. A huge part of Parris's success is that he has an extremely good duck under/high crotch series. Unfortunately, like Snyder learned against Coon, that doesn't work very well against a bigger, very athletic heavyweight. Getting stuck under those guys, gets you chest wrapped!

I found my words
“Cass Whoopin”
It’s real
200w.gif

Reactions: Sandor45
Emerson just gave Parris a hell of a match. Bad draw to have to hit him 2x before even getting to the 3rd/4th match.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT