ADVERTISEMENT

Fargo

Kennedy is fun to watch. He always looks so small out there. Does anybody know what he walks around at? Looks like a very average sized 165 to me.

He's a great handfighter, uses pressure really well. My only critique is that he sometimes gets a little too enamored with his physicality and forgets to attack the legs. His leg attacks are gorgeous. Crisp, clean finishes almost every time. It looked like he could get there at will against Snodgrass, who is very good, but was content to bully him around the mat for most of the match. I also noticed that he wears himself out a bit with his pace. I've seen him fade late a couple times and I think he sometimes wrestles a pace that he can't quite keep.

Kennedy is fun to watch. He always looks so small out there. Does anybody know what he walks around at? Looks like a very average sized 165 to me.

He's a great handfighter, uses pressure really well. My only critique is that he sometimes gets a little too enamored with his physicality and forgets to attack the legs. His leg attacks are gorgeous. Crisp, clean finishes almost every time. It looked like he could get there at will against Snodgrass, who is very good, but was content to bully him around the mat for most of the match. I also noticed that he wears himself out a bit with his pace. I've seen him fade late a couple times and I think he sometimes wrestles a pace that he can't quite keep.
His walk around weight is 170-175.
He’ll fit in nicely at 65 or 74 in 2021 when Kemerer and Marinelli are finished.

JRs Finals

O'brein loses a close one:
100 Daniel Sheen (Illinois) VPO1 Brandon O'brien (Iowa), 2-1

Ayala down 7-8 after 1
BOOM !
113 Drake Ayala (Iowa) VSU1 Nico Provo (Connecticut), 19-8 4:44
**Ayala ended up beating the 2nd, 3rd and 4th placers...

Nice tourney for Happel
132 Cael Happel (Iowa) VSU1 Nathaniel Pulliam (Missouri), 11-1 2:01

Last edited:
Hope Burks beats this Molton kid. Never stopped walking and never took his headphones off during the national anthem. Not a fan!

The AZ kid won, I think it was the Cuban Chief mentioned. Was that the same ref who hit the kid earlier in the tournament?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT