ADVERTISEMENT

Farters

5ebbbc308faca75c75f11d48-large.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: FormerlyCyberCy
Anything with sugar alcohols puffs my belly up sumthin’ fierce, and causes me to have awful farts. Beyond that, while I love Ham and Bean soup, my wife does NOT love me to have Ham and Bean soup. Or Chili.

Who has ever cut the cheese while uh, engaged in um, intimacy?
Asking for a friend, of course.

Last week one of my co-workers said, “Oh, you are going to taste that one”!!
Hard to believe she’s still single at just 39 years old. She eats a lot of pizza from Casey’s, so I’m guessing that does it to her.
Sounds like quite the charmer.

Reactions: Tunadog
Lunch yesterday was a burger and baked beans. Supper was homemade pizza. This turned out to be a very nasty combination today. My ass smelled like a floor drain after you use the industrial clog remover that comes in gallon bottle inside a plastic bag.

Cauliflower and broccoli washed down with a bit of milk and I could injure people or peel mom paint.
Edit. Add potato salad and I may kill someone.

Reactions: pink shizzle
The French’s onions thing - is it possible most of only eat those a couple days every year, and we tend to be stuffed with turkey, mashed potatoes, etc?

If you're looking for sheer volume, roasted garlic in tandem with some roasted jerusalem artichokes (sunchokes) will keep you tooting every minute or so, for two days. I kid you not.

Sausage from my favorite pizza joint. I can reach room clearing status after one of those.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT