ADVERTISEMENT

Fat Shaming

I am 6'1'' and 230. By BMI standards, I am obese. While my gym routine has suffered with a 22 month old baby, I still have a 50'' chest and 36'' waist. A couple months back at the gym and I'm golden. At 47, I'll take it.
You share my plight in having to by "suit separates" because the pants that come with a 48" chest are tent-like.

Reactions: jasonrann
Screen_Shot_2017_11_12_at_11.05.14_AM.png

When a guy like Trump makes fun of people all the time and shames them in public, I don't think he or his supporters get to tell others not to make fun of him.

Live by the sword, die by the sword. Trump has made his bed here.

This is also true. When you consistently and unapologetically insult people the way Trump has then you lose the right to ask that others treat you in a polite manner.

So in that sense it doesn't even matter. Trump has given up the right to ask for people to treat him politely.

I think fat shaming is cruel and brutal.

That being said, there are a LOT of fat people in America. It's ridiculous. I see 26 year old women that are 100+ pounds overweight every day.

America needs a diet.

Every day?? Your mom told me last night she hasn’t seen you in nearly a week. I think somebody is exaggerating.

If someone is overweight, then usually their relatives,
(parents, spouse, siblings) try to suggest it would be
healthy for them to lose some weight. Relatives are
the people who love the overweight person and want
them to live a healthy lifestyle.

Apparently, none of Donald Trump's relatives love
him enough to tell him the truth about his overweight
problem.

I love my wife with all my heart. But I know that it is definitely not “healthy” to suggest she loses a few pounds.

I am 6'1'' and 230. By BMI standards, I am obese. While my gym routine has suffered with a 22 month old baby, I still have a 50'' chest and 36'' waist. A couple months back at the gym and I'm golden. At 47, I'll take it.
You share my plight in having to by "suit separates" because the pants that come with a 48" chest are tent-like.

Somebody’s post smells poor.

It’s called a tailor, brah.

Reactions: jasonrann
Nobody would say a word if it weren't #FakeNews. That's the point here. This is another obvious lie so people are cracking jokes and calling them out on it. It's another example of lies being told when there is zero reason to do so.
Agree. Say he’s in good health for a 71 yo that eats cheeseburgers and doesn’t exercise. Leave out the specifics. No need to lie.

It’s not about his weight, it’s about, again, the lies.
What would Michelle Obama tell you if someone asked her weight? The press would be going crazy at how insensitive it is, also. How many people lie about their weight, height, how many beers they drank, or how many cookies they had at Christmas. It’s all an embarrassing joke that fits into the negative propaganda the media continues to spew.

What would Michelle Obama tell you if someone asked her weight?
How many times did Michelle Obama make fun of people because of their weight?
Provide links to support your numbers.

If you're a snowflake over Trump being called a Giant Tub of Crisco, then perhaps you could actually call his behavior out as "inappropriate" when he does it to others.

It’s not about his weight, it’s about, again, the lies.
What would Michelle Obama tell you if someone asked her weight? The press would be going crazy at how insensitive it is, also. How many people lie about their weight, height, how many beers they drank, or how many cookies they had at Christmas. It’s all an embarrassing joke that fits into the negative propaganda the media continues to spew.

Michelle Obama’s health was not an issue of national security.

Michelle Obama’s health was not an issue of national security.
Gimme a break. Have you convinced yourself that is what this is about? His weight is now an issue of national security? BO smoked a lot. Who cares? Are we now developing health regulations for people in the Presidency? I don’t care if the guy weighed 300. The press is all over it and it is an embarrassment.

ADVERTISEMENT