ADVERTISEMENT

Fatal Shooting by Police in Grand Rapids

You can’t unequivocally say there “isn’t any reason that a traffic stop should end in death”. There is no such thing as a routine traffic stop. The term drives me crazy. Every encounter is different with a lot of unknown.
Well, it seems like this one shouldn't have ended in death, and a prosecutor agrees. Hopefully a jury sees it that way, too.

Reactions: FlickShagwell
I really don't care if anyone disagrees with me. To each their own, but I can tell you that if this happened in central Iowa, I'd be filing a lawsuit on behalf of the family in a civil rights action, and I guarantee the city would be paying millions.

A traffic ticket.
Wrestling a taser away from a cop is just ‘a traffic ticket’?
Really?

But if he doesn't understand English, how can he understand the question? He answered yes, but how do we know he was answering the question the cop asked. I don't know Spanish, but I do know that see means yes. Just because he gave the expected answer doesn't mean he understood.

The cop asked him for his license and the cop thought the suspect was saying it was in the car so he said "get it." The guy opens his car door and stands there, he clearly didn't understand what he was supposed to do
So your telling me if you are in Mexico and a cop pulls you over and starts saying things to you and you don’t understand what the hell he is saying, you are going to say, “Si”? Why wouldn’t you just say, “no hablo espanol?” You are not bright.

He was such a good kid though. And we already know how racist cops are! Clearly, the LEO forced him to resist and attempt to disarm him.

Good kid? He forced the LEO into shooting him in the back of the head. Good kids don't force a LEO to do that.

I hope you're being sarcastic.

Well, it seems like this one shouldn't have ended in death, and a prosecutor agrees. Hopefully a jury sees it that way, too.

Prosecutors sometimes make bad charging decisions. But then you already knew that. But this is a police officer so it's a great decision in your mind.

It's going to be interesting watching countless experts testifying on how if the cop was eventually tasered, it would have immobilized him. That would have exposed him to the distinct possibility of being disarmed a second time, this time with his gun.

Reactions: 86Hawkeye
Prosecutors sometimes make bad charging decisions. But then you already knew that. But this is a police officer so it's a great decision in your mind.

It's going to be interesting watching countless experts testifying on how if the cop was eventually tasered, it would have immobilized him. That would have exposed him to the distinct possibility of being disarmed a second time, this time with his gun.
Far too often they defer to the badge. Nobody had to die that day. There will be a lot of LEO experts who testify to that, too.

Far too often they defer to the badge. Nobody had to die that day. There will be a lot of LEO experts who testify to that, too.
Do you disagree with the notion that if the guy had tased the cop, the cop would have been immobilized?

Right? Way more white people get shot than anyone else. Weird thing we never see those videos go viral

Yep, it's insane. The lib MSM have lost their mind. They want to make it seem like the blacks are always the victims. Real Americans know that it's actually the whites that have it the worst and have been the biggest victims of Biden's so called presidency.

Of course, I don't have to explain that to Patriots like you, you know how hard it is out there.

And dang aren't you right about the viral videos, Big Tech is the worst. Use whatever search engine you're comfortable with to search for "Storm front", you'll find very comfortable content.

Cheers brother.

Do you disagree with the notion that if the guy had tased the cop, the cop would have been immobilized?
Oh, we are playing “What if”, now? Jump over to the 1/6 thread and let us know how many insurrectionists should have been shot. Give us a running tally as the video is played.

Oh, we are playing “What if”, now? Jump over to the 1/6 thread and let us know how many insurrectionists should have been shot. Give us a running tally as the video is played.

So you refuse to answer a simple question and then deflect. How pathetic.

The guy already grabbed the taser.

I'll ask again.

Reactions: 86Hawkeye
Why would anyone want to be a cop after watching this video and the verdict?

Why would a white cop ever even want to go near a black person while wearing a uniform? I know i wouldnt.

And then we wonder why cops act the way they did in uvelde. if you make a judgement call in the heat of the moment that others deemed wrong, then you could go to jail for murder.

A cop is at risk of being charged with murder or being murdered everyday they go to work. I cant blame a single cop who walks away every time a black person does not cooperate.

What if we hold polititians to these same standards. If they make a policy that kills an innocent person, then the polititian goes to jail for murder.

Or every doctor who makes a judgement call that ends up with the patient dying, he gets charged with murder. Doctors make a lot of errors, especially in surgery.

We are all human, but we need to remember who the criminal was here. It was not the man in uniform trying to do what he felt was best when he felt his life was in danger.

If you want to be a criminal, just listen to the effing cops and stop putting your own life in danger by fighting.

So you refuse to answer a simple question and then deflect. How pathetic.

The guy already grabbed the taser.

I'll ask again.

More than likely the police officer would have been immobilized. Not dead, but probably immobilized. I wonder if the "victim" would have been immobilized too, not sure if the shock from tasing passes through when one person is riding the other.

Thankfully the LEO put the "victim" down for good before we found out if the "victim" could control the taser, and before the "victim" could aim the taser, and before the "victim" could fire the taser, and before the "victim" could tase the officer, and before we could find out what would happen to the officer if he was tased by "the victim".

Reactions: Thunderlips71
Why would a white cop ever even want to go near a black person while wearing a uniform? I know i wouldnt.

Afraid you'd shoot an "innocent"? Don't worry, REAL Americans would have your back. Take a look at Kyle Rittenhouse, you'd be a hero.

Losers like you get what you deserve. Keep defending worthless criminals, and america will continue to fail. I hope you fight the cop the next time you get pulled over.

I thought you were a fellow proud White American. I knew I was wrong when you couldn't capitalize America.

Shameful.

Why would anyone want to be a cop after watching this video and the verdict?
What verdict? He has been charged, but he still has a right to defend himself in court. A jury of his peers will decide if his actions were justified or not.

What verdict? He has been charged, but he still has a right to defend himself in court. A jury of his peers will decide if his actions were justified or not.
My bad, I thought someone above said he was convicted. I see that I misread that

13 yr old girl lays out an ass beating on the Grand Rapids city council.

Trigger warning for boomers, republicans and while supremacists - you aren't going to like what she says, at all.

ADVERTISEMENT