ADVERTISEMENT

Fauci says you can't deny the US has the world's worst COVID-19 outbreak

It's because the Russians have conclusively been linked to antivaxxer sites and disinformation campaigns. Which is what you've delved into here (again).
Of FFS! You are truly deranged. You're repeating the same mistakes from the past 3.5 years. You provided zero evidence that time as well. You're programmed. Anything that goes against the government's "official story" is Russian disinformation. You've lost your marbles. Link to this 1st sentence BS claim ^^^.

A) I didn't "walk away from" any thread
B) You've provided no link to the question posed. Try again.
Because you asked me for the link to the thread you walked away from. I provided when that time you said thimerosal was not used since early 2000's. I demonstrated with force how you spoke BS again.

It sure as shit does. You have NO link on children's vaccines and thimerosal.

Now, you've Gish-galloped into Monsanto, for some strange reason.
Are you on drugs? No Gish-gallop. I showed you how corrupt and captured the regulatory agencies are...CDC as well. You need to actually read the articles. Totally relevant.

Reactions: shank hawk
WAY more credible than your antivaxxer sites, which I've demonstrated - conclusively - post erroneous and non-factual information.
I asked you to tell me which anti-vax sites I'm linking. You failed to deliver because BS flows from your keyboard as often as Old Faithful.

I also asked you to show me where in the article that proves your point. Still waiting.

Forbes is bought and paid for. Ad $$$$ will be pulled if they step over the rails of allowed thought. They won't cut off their oxygen supply. THINK FFS! Ever notice there is no debate in the MSM? Of course not...your head is too far stuffed up Big Pharma's ass.

Because you asked me for the link to the thread you walked away from. I provided when that time you said thimerosal was not used since early 2000's.

NO. I stated it was not used in CHILDREN'S vaccines since the early 2000s.
Because of the concerns on "autism", among other things. Been perfectly safe in adult vaccines.

No. That's actually a fact. The Russian troll farms push antivaxxer agendas, for idiots just like you.
Then you have a link? Please provide or STFU! What would Russia's endgame be to push anti-vax? You're duped again...such a mark. For 3.5 years you pushed this crap and ended up with egg on your face. YOU sowed discord in this country.

And about those troll farms...how'd that trial turnout when they actually showed up to court? LMAO.

Bloomberg spent $200M in the primaries on the most sophisticated campaign and couldn't win a state. But, somehow, you fell for Russia spending $54K on Facebook ads, many after the election, and won the election for Trumpf. You've been PT Barnum'd, Sucker.

Reactions: anon_89hvcc2uyzmki
Yah......that's pretty much the definition of a Gish Gallop, Auntie-Vaxxy.
Gosh! You sure do defend fascist medicine, Dr. Mengele... real hard. Probably why you chose to work for Bayer/IG Farben. And leave my aunt out of this.

Then you have a link? Please provide or STFU! What would Russia's endgame be to push anti-vax?

Simple disruption.
I've linked it for you before. I think you simply don't remember; you seem to have the attention span of a gnat, which is generally useful for Auntie Vaxxers because it's easier to ignore the science when you cannot remember it.

Simple disruption.
I've linked it for you before. I think you simply don't remember; you seem to have the attention span of a gnat, which is generally useful for Auntie Vaxxers because it's easier to ignore the science when you cannot remember it.
Then it should be easy for you to find. I quickly located your statement saying thimerosal was removed from vaccines since 2001.

Ignore science? That's funny. You support the obstruction of science. You support fascist healthcare run by the corrupt federal officials on the payroll of industry insiders as proven by my example of Monsanto/FDA/CDC in what you dismissively called Gish-gallop.

This is what authoritarian Stalin stabbers like Joe's Place wants for our children. My God, Joe. Don't you tire of being on the corrupt side of history?

Monsanto/Bayer/FDA/CDC collusion. Same happens with vaccines. Bought and paid for government officials working together tp stop science.
Records Show EPA Efforts To Slow Herbicide Review Came In Coordination With Monsanto

Newly released government email communications show a persistent effort by multiple officials within the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to slow a separate federal agency’s safety review of Monsanto’s top-selling herbicide. Notably, the records demonstrate that the EPA efforts came at the behest of Monsanto, and that EPA officials were helpful enough to keep the chemical giant updated on their progress.

The communications, most of which were obtained through Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests, show that it was early 2015 when the EPA and Monsanto began working in concert to stall a toxicology review that a unit tied to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) was conducting on glyphosate, the key ingredient in Monsanto’s branded Roundup herbicide products. The details revealed in the documents come as Monsanto is defending itself against lawsuits alleging that it has tried to cover up evidence of harm with its herbicides.

The Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR), a federal public health agency that along with the CDC is part of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), is charged with evaluating the potential adverse human health effects from exposures to hazardous substances in the environment. So it made sense for the ATSDR to take a look at glyphosate, which is widely used on U.S. farms, residential lawns and gardens, school playgrounds and golf courses. Glyphosate is widely used in food production and glyphosate residues have been found in testing of human urine.

The ATSDR announced in February 2015 that it planned to publish a toxicological profile of glyphosate by October of that year. But by October, that review was on hold, and to this date no such review has yet been published. (Update: the draft review was finally published in April 2019.) The documents reveal this was no accident, no bureaucratic delay, but rather was the result of a collaborative effort between Monsanto and a group of high-ranking EPA officials.

For Monsanto, the timing of the ATSDR review was worrisome. In March 2015, the World Health Organization’s International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) had declared glyphosate to be a probable human carcinogen, and Monsanto feared ATSDR might have similar concerns about the chemical. Previous reports have described how one EPA official, Jess Rowland, communicated to Monsanto in April 2015 his willingness to try to kill the ATSDR review. Rowland, who retired in 2016, was the deputy division director within the health effects division of the EPA’s Office of Pesticide Programs (OPP). Allegations of collusion between Rowland and Monsanto have prompted a probe by the EPA’s Office of Inspector General.

But the trove of documents newly obtained from within EPA and HHS demonstrate that the assistance to Monsanto came not only from Rowland but also from even higher-level EPA officials.
Rather than encourage and assist the toxicology review of glyphosate, Monsanto and EPA officials repeatedly complained to ATSDR and HHS that such a review was unnecessarily “duplicative” and should take a back seat to an EPA review also underway.

Reactions: shank hawk
The worlds most unhealthy and free country.

doesn’t surprise me.
This. Freedom isn’t free. Being able to make decisions for ourselves sometimes comes with a cost when we choose not to take care of ourselves.

Nope. I showed you above how it's all over flu vaccines. 48 million doses of it.

A smarter man would know when he's been whipped and run away with his tail between his legs. Apparently, you're not that man. It's been fun bitch-slapping you.

Yea rather than look at lobbyists for multinational corporations Bayer/Monsanto-lets just make up stupid shit about Russian troll farms

Not sure who is dumb enough to believe that

Reactions: Nat Algren
This is what authoritarian Stalin stabbers like Joe's Place wants for our children. My God, Joe. Don't you tire of being on the corrupt side of history?

Monsanto/Bayer/FDA/CDC collusion. Same happens with vaccines. Bought and paid for government officials working together tp stop science.
Records Show EPA Efforts To Slow Herbicide Review Came In Coordination With Monsanto

Newly released government email communications show a persistent effort by multiple officials within the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to slow a separate federal agency’s safety review of Monsanto’s top-selling herbicide. Notably, the records demonstrate that the EPA efforts came at the behest of Monsanto, and that EPA officials were helpful enough to keep the chemical giant updated on their progress.

The communications, most of which were obtained through Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests, show that it was early 2015 when the EPA and Monsanto began working in concert to stall a toxicology review that a unit tied to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) was conducting on glyphosate, the key ingredient in Monsanto’s branded Roundup herbicide products. The details revealed in the documents come as Monsanto is defending itself against lawsuits alleging that it has tried to cover up evidence of harm with its herbicides.

The Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR), a federal public health agency that along with the CDC is part of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), is charged with evaluating the potential adverse human health effects from exposures to hazardous substances in the environment. So it made sense for the ATSDR to take a look at glyphosate, which is widely used on U.S. farms, residential lawns and gardens, school playgrounds and golf courses. Glyphosate is widely used in food production and glyphosate residues have been found in testing of human urine.

The ATSDR announced in February 2015 that it planned to publish a toxicological profile of glyphosate by October of that year. But by October, that review was on hold, and to this date no such review has yet been published. (Update: the draft review was finally published in April 2019.) The documents reveal this was no accident, no bureaucratic delay, but rather was the result of a collaborative effort between Monsanto and a group of high-ranking EPA officials.

For Monsanto, the timing of the ATSDR review was worrisome. In March 2015, the World Health Organization’s International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) had declared glyphosate to be a probable human carcinogen, and Monsanto feared ATSDR might have similar concerns about the chemical. Previous reports have described how one EPA official, Jess Rowland, communicated to Monsanto in April 2015 his willingness to try to kill the ATSDR review. Rowland, who retired in 2016, was the deputy division director within the health effects division of the EPA’s Office of Pesticide Programs (OPP). Allegations of collusion between Rowland and Monsanto have prompted a probe by the EPA’s Office of Inspector General.

But the trove of documents newly obtained from within EPA and HHS demonstrate that the assistance to Monsanto came not only from Rowland but also from even higher-level EPA officials.
Rather than encourage and assist the toxicology review of glyphosate, Monsanto and EPA officials repeatedly complained to ATSDR and HHS that such a review was unnecessarily “duplicative” and should take a back seat to an EPA review also underway.

What's this got to do with vaccines?
#GishGallop

Can you show me (with proof and not anonymous sources) your hard evidence?

You asked for links.
There they are. 10 of 'em. All different news sources, different countries.

Now, the Gish Gallop is some bullcrap about 'anonymous sources', which is odd, because in the sentence just above that you stated you weren't reading any of them.

Troll. Russian troll, at that.

You asked for links.
There they are. 10 of 'em. All different news sources, different countries.

Now, the Gish Gallop is some bullcrap about 'anonymous sources', which is odd, because in the sentence just above that you stated you weren't reading any of them.

Troll. Russian troll, at that.
Got it. More unnamed sources and zero evidence.

Got it. More unnamed sources and zero evidence.

I am a little slow here, so let me see if I have this correct. You post one article from an unnamed source about a herbicide to “illustrate the corruption of science” in regards to a discussion on vaccinations. Is this correct? You my friend have a very vivid imagination. I am not sure why you are wasting your time posting on a message board. You should be writing science fiction novels and capitalizing on your own particular brand of crazy.

Reactions: Joes Place
The worlds most unhealthy and free country.

doesn’t surprise me.

Exactly. Americans are pretty careless that way.

We were out on our neighbors' pontoon boat last night on Fox Lake (IL). We went past one bar/restaurant full of 20 and 30 somethings....not one mask on (except for servers). Really stupid.

I am a little slow here, so let me see if I have this correct. You post one article from an unnamed source about a herbicide to “illustrate the corruption of science” in regards to a discussion on vaccinations. Is this correct? You my friend have a very vivid imagination. I am not sure why you are wasting your time posting on a message board. You should be writing science fiction novels and capitalizing on your own particular brand of crazy.
Thank you for your honesty and I couldn't agree more. You are slow to the show. I posted the links in post #116 detailing the corruption of science and obstruction of studies by the revolving door between industry insiders and regulatory agencies on behalf of the industry. They work hand in glove. The other reason I posted this is because Joe's Place works for IG Farben, excuse me, Bayer. Now, if you think it doesn't happen within the vaccine industry, you're dopier than Joe Mengele aka Joe's Place.

Thank you for your honesty and I couldn't agree more. You are slow to the show. I posted the links in post #116 detailing the corruption of science and obstruction of studies by the revolving door between industry insiders and regulatory agencies on behalf of the industry. They work hand in glove. The other reason I posted this is because Joe's Place works for IG Farben, excuse me, Bayer. Now, if you think it doesn't happen within the vaccine industry, you're dopier than Joe Mengele aka Joe's Place.

I’m the Bayer guy here. IG Farben was a conglomeration of German companies (not just Bayer) prior to the war and you’ll be hard pressed to find any long-standing German company without a complicated mid 20th Century history

I’m the Bayer guy here. IG Farben was a conglomeration of German companies (not just Bayer) prior to the war and you’ll be hard pressed to find any long-standing German company without a complicated mid 20th Century history
I'm aware of that. I read the State Dept. decimal files.

ADVERTISEMENT