ADVERTISEMENT

Favorite Movie. Ever. Period.

Vtdp.gif

I dunno how people could ever pick only one. I've got to have something that will make me laugh. But, there are a lot of dramas/suspense films that have some very funny scenes (Pulp Fiction, Lock, Stock & Two Smoking Barrels). But, I also love historical-based dramas.

But... if I have to choose just one...

giphy-downsized-large.gif

I saw one of those drop-down articles promising to identify the worst film from each of about 50 actors and actresses.

They identified this one as George Clooney's worst film ever ... and then helpfully provided a link to the trailer.

It actually looked quite good.

I saw one of those drop-down articles promising to identify the worst film from each of about 50 actors and actresses.

They identified this one as George Clooney's worst film ever ... and then helpfully provided a link to the trailer.

Youve never seen it?

It is excellent. Great story and great acting. Funny and heartfelt.

They skipped over Batman and Robin for a pretty good Coen brothers film as Clooney's worst? It's a really fun movie. Well worth the time to watch. Whoever wrote that article, I can tell you they have a worse reaction to drugs or whatever than I do.

It's funny and a feel-good movie. Also helps if you like bluegrass music. One of the few I've ever been able to watch multiple times.

Reactions: Titus Andronicus
It's funny and a feel-good movie. Also helps if you like bluegrass music. One of the few I've ever been able to watch multiple times.

One of the best movie lines ever in it:

Pappy O’Daniel: Junior, I’m glad your momma died giving birth to you. If she lived she woulda died from shame.

Reactions: dandh and Bro D
One of the best movie lines ever in it:

Pappy O’Daniel: Junior, I’m glad your momma died giving birth to you. If she lived she woulda died from shame.
My favorite line is when Delmar gets baptized. Thinking it means he can now no longer be prosecuted for past criminal activity he emphatically states, "Neither God nor man's got nothin' on me now." Cracks me up every time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT