ADVERTISEMENT

FBI Director Wray Breaks With Barr, Backs DOJ IG’s Findings On FBI Probe

Some people will be on the correct and wrong side of this Trump debacle. Director Wray has chosen to be on the correct side.

Yep, History will not look kindly upon those who betrayed our country, its constitution, the separation of powers and checks and balances and supported the obviously unfit con artist who embarrasses our country on a daily basis and pollutes the White House. There is no possible excuse for what they are doing if they pretend to care about our system of government.

Yep, History will not look kindly upon those who betrayed our country, its constitution, the separation of powers and checks and balances and supported the obviously unfit con artist who embarrasses our country on a daily basis and pollutes the White House. There is no possible excuse for what they are doing if they pretend to care about our system of government.

Idk, the victors write the history. I’m starting to wonder if the Republic will hold up.

TRUST SESSIONS.
TRUST WRAY.
TRUST KANSAS.
TRUST HOROWITZ.
TRUST HUBER.
Q

Thomas Paine?
@Thomas1774Paine
Follow
Follow @Thomas1774Paine

If you are FBI and don't know who you can trust contact True Pundit or Kallstrom and we will take your Intel and protect your identity.

TRUST WRAY.
Q

Blockade removal ['Scaramucci' model]

-[RR] removal [Goodbye #2 [#1 _ oversight of Mueller]

-[Ohr] removal

-[1-4] removal

-Barr install

-Barr (w/ Whitaker) review [RR] notes re: strong reservations to DECLAS due to sources & methods + Foreign CLAS (irreparable harm) > OIG review prior to executing order

-Barr (w/ Whitaker) pull DECLAS review assignment from OIG [cite: executive order from POTUS does not require special oversight - DOJ/FBI (Wray) fully capable in reviewing and commenting re: OP integrity (sources & methods) etc.]

-Barr executes order to DECLAS + provide members of H committee long requested supplemental documentation in C setting [scope memo + CLAS] as required by US Law.

-Whitaker remain DOJ senior staff

-Barr meeting Huber & OIG

-OIG report

-House D's threaten subpoena of Barr/Whitaker re: DECLAS, SC report, Huber, etc….

-House D's use subpoena power to ……………………Acts 1, 2, and 3. [spill +30]

-Meeting w/ NK > DENUC plan/process > sanctions lift meets subj A, B food for people (aid)

UK/AUS narrative shift re: in_country spy campaign v. POTUS (hops 1 to 2; 2 to 3; 3 to 4; 4 to target)

-D sky is falling push to public (scare to control)(projection)

-Public Awakening

-Narrative damage control

-Placeholders active

-Wall discussion end (public awareness of D's)

-Red/Green Castle per orig plan

Dark to Light.

Motherofgod.gif

TRUST SESSIONS.
TRUST WRAY.
TRUST KANSAS.
TRUST HOROWITZ.
TRUST HUBER.
Q

Thomas Paine?
@Thomas1774Paine
Follow
Follow @Thomas1774Paine

If you are FBI and don't know who you can trust contact True Pundit or Kallstrom and we will take your Intel and protect your identity.

TRUST WRAY.
Q

Blockade removal ['Scaramucci' model]

-[RR] removal [Goodbye #2 [#1 _ oversight of Mueller]

-[Ohr] removal

-[1-4] removal

-Barr install

-Barr (w/ Whitaker) review [RR] notes re: strong reservations to DECLAS due to sources & methods + Foreign CLAS (irreparable harm) > OIG review prior to executing order

-Barr (w/ Whitaker) pull DECLAS review assignment from OIG [cite: executive order from POTUS does not require special oversight - DOJ/FBI (Wray) fully capable in reviewing and commenting re: OP integrity (sources & methods) etc.]

-Barr executes order to DECLAS + provide members of H committee long requested supplemental documentation in C setting [scope memo + CLAS] as required by US Law.

-Whitaker remain DOJ senior staff

-Barr meeting Huber & OIG

-OIG report

-House D's threaten subpoena of Barr/Whitaker re: DECLAS, SC report, Huber, etc….

-House D's use subpoena power to ……………………Acts 1, 2, and 3. [spill +30]

-Meeting w/ NK > DENUC plan/process > sanctions lift meets subj A, B food for people (aid)

UK/AUS narrative shift re: in_country spy campaign v. POTUS (hops 1 to 2; 2 to 3; 3 to 4; 4 to target)

-D sky is falling push to public (scare to control)(projection)

-Public Awakening

-Narrative damage control

-Placeholders active

-Wall discussion end (public awareness of D's)

-Red/Green Castle per orig plan

Dark to Light.

If anyone ever wanted to know what Prime is like off of his meds versus his normal rational self, here you go.

Did anyone expect the FBI not to support the FBI?

let’s just wait until the SC report comes out and any potential indictments from his work.

The release of a letter by his office is pretty damming. IMO. It was a purposeful indictment of the conclusions reached by Horowitz and is a harbinger of a differing set of conclusions to be sure. And perhaps much more.

I’m unable to wait. I wish it were to be released very soon. But we can anticipate there to be any number of attempts at misdirection and delegitimization over the next few weeks by the Dems and the press. But I repeat myself.

I grow weary of this tit for tat analysis on all this. I consider myself to be a fairly savvy consumer of news but what I hate is the knowledge that 90% of the public has no clue about how to digest any of this and merely believe what they are told. Thank god MSNBC and CNN only have a few viewers and Fox is still #1. My only solace.

Reactions: cigaretternan
Not how the IG works. His job is OVERSIGHT. Not SUPPORT.

We were talking about Wray.

But as far as Horowitz, he was oversight of the FBI. Scope of his investigation limited as such.

So will you commit now to believing Durhams conclusions? I will. Good or bad. He has full investigative authority, can criminally indict and has an impeccable reputation for fairness and tenacity as stated prior by both sides.

So the IG asked the FBI folks involved if they were politically motivated in their actions. They said no.

when asked why they epically screwed up, lied, and mislead in the FISA applications they all didn’t have a reason. Just a bunch of “ I don’t know”.
I’m sure that the senate will hammer home that point on Wednesday when they bring him in.

Did anyone expect the FBI not to support the FBI?

let’s just wait until the SC report comes out and any potential indictments from his work.

The release of a letter by his office is pretty damming. IMO. It was a purposeful indictment of the conclusions reached by Horowitz and is a harbinger of a differing set of conclusions to be sure. And perhaps much more.

I’m unable to wait. I wish it were to be released very soon. But we can anticipate there to be any number of attempts at misdirection and delegitimization over the next few weeks by the Dems and the press. But I repeat myself.

I grow weary of this tit for tat analysis on all this. I consider myself to be a fairly savvy consumer of news but what I hate is the knowledge that 90% of the public has no clue about how to digest any of this and merely believe what they are told. Thank god MSNBC and CNN only have a few viewers and Fox is still #1. My only solace.
Do you really want us to list all the “wait for the IG” posts made by the Trump cult on here...here is a small sample (note, there were many others and these were easy to find even with the f*ck’d up search function):

[URL="https://iowa.forums.rivals.com/threads/if-the-house-democrats-were-sane.293577/page-4#post-7104186"]If the House Democrats were sane.....[/URL]

[URL="https://iowa.forums.rivals.com/threads/ig-report-is-finally-being-released.293651/"]IG report is finally being released[/URL]

[URL="https://iowa.forums.rivals.com/threads/ig-report-is-finally-being-released.293651/#post-7105337"]IG report is finally being released[/URL]

[URL="https://iowa.forums.rivals.com/threads/ig-report-is-finally-being-released.293651/#post-7106353"]IG report is finally being released[/URL]

78815176_10162778750210441_1018110714637713408_o.jpg

But as far as Horowitz, he was oversight of the FBI. Scope of his investigation limited as such.

IG also has oversight over the DOJ. Ergo, if Barr's "new guy" finally gives him the answer he wants, that can be reviewed for the same issues.

So far, NO ONE has identified political influences on the investigations. I suspect that will not be true of Barr's shenanigans.

Reactions: cigaretteman

It’s absurd that the Cons feel the need to follow suit and lie about the results of an investigation that is open for everyone to read.

It’s absurd that the Cons feel the need to follow suit and lie about the results of an investigation that is open for everyone to read.

The worst part is that Trump's reaction is not a surprise, he's normalized this behavior. I hope the Republicans return to some form of "normal" or at least flirt with the edge of decency at some point again.

Emphasis on the word current. I wonder what the over/under on Wray's tenure is. I give it 60 days - only because they will want to wait until after impeachment/senate trial.

IG also has oversight over the DOJ. Ergo, if Barr's "new guy" finally gives him the answer he wants, that can be reviewed for the same issues.

So far, NO ONE has identified political influences on the investigations. I suspect that will not be true of Barr's shenanigans.
Barr and Durham both have sterling reputations and have done nothing, other than dispute your narrative, to change that. To save you the trouble I know you don’t like Barr but the lefts shameful attacks on his reputation and motives are an embarrassment.

Barr does not have "a sterling reputation".

I disagree. He’s clearly a principled man that isn’t afraid of the constant attacks. He does what he thinks is right, opinions of the press be damned. That in itself is admirable.

Maybe you should stop watching Fox News pundits:

You know, there are really only two posters on here I can’t stand.

Not surprisingly you’re one of them. I’m not saying as much to be mean or disrespectful. Or to troll.

I just find your consistently uneven analysis of all political topics to betray your lack of critical thinking skills. Hence your constant regurgitation of other people’s thoughts. (Twitter).

Most if us on here have strong opinions but I’d like to think that occasionally I have opinions that many on my side do not. There are some excellent analytical left leaning posters here as well. That I enjoy having a discussion with. @Rudolph. @naturalmwa, @BlackNGoldBleeder and others I prob missed.

But I find discussion with you to be largely pointless as you rarely concede anything and that isn’t a sign of intellect, rather the opposite.

But yeah. I like Barr. I don’t think he’s corrupt nor politically biased. I think he’s principled and that may make it seem as if he’s biased but I think his principals inform his opinions.

Reactions: coloradonoles
But yeah. I like Barr. I don’t think he’s corrupt nor politically biased. I think he’s principled

If he was "principled", then he clearly would have made significant quotes defending Bill Clinton during his impeachment - how a consensual relationship isn't anyone's business, and impeachment over lying about it is nonsense.

Perhaps you could go dig up some of his old comments on that.

Reactions: cigaretteman

So will you commit now to believing Durhams conclusions? I will. Good or bad. He has full investigative authority, can criminally indict and has an impeccable reputation for fairness and tenacity as stated prior by both sides.
Fair, unbiased prosecutors don’t announce that someone else’s report is wrong before they’ve completed theirs

ADVERTISEMENT