ADVERTISEMENT

FBI Director

He offered no evidence. JFC! How many times must someone piss on your leg before you realize it's not raining? Seriously...how many times?

He offered no evidence. JFC! How many times must someone piss on your leg before you realize it's not raining? Seriously...how many times?

4fbfce.jpg

I would assume much of the direct evidence is classified. Perhaps that’s why we didn’t see any?
We've seen this movie before. Like Schiff keeping his interview with Crowdstrike CEO, Henry, under wraps for 3 years KNOWING he admitted to NOT having evidence of exfiltration.

Reactions: Panic1769
We've seen this movie before. Like Schiff keeping his interview with Crowdstrike CEO, Henry, under wraps for 3 years KNOWING he admitted to NOT having evidence of exfiltration.
There is endless material and proof of their interference if you don't the GOP and Trump are in cahoots with Russia there is no hope for you.

Reactions: blackbones and Torg
There is endless material and proof of their interference if you don't the GOP and Trump are in cahoots with Russia there is no hope for you.
You're full of shit. $54 K in Facebook ads ain't crap. Bloomberg spent over $200 Million and he couldn't win a state.

Typically I would be upset with Russia. But given the fact that Trump ask them for help, I will put my anger his direction instead.

Do you copy and paste your own posts? You used this line on 9/8. It wasn't funny then either.

Anyway, I'll give you the same response. How about one of your dad with size 13 lavender pumps?

tenor.gif

Do you copy and paste your own posts? You used this line on 9/8. It wasn't funny then either.

Anyway, I'll give you the same response. How about one of your dad with size 13 lavender pumps?

tenor.gif

Well it’s fairly obvious I did use my old post since I literally quoted it and tagged you again. Good job figuring that out Sherlock Holmes. Trollbots are smart.

Senate Intel Committee report is LOADED with evidence.

But you won't read any of it. Nor will you listen to US allies saying the same thing.
Nor will you show me the evidence that I asked for. The Mueller Report was a big dud. Why would I waste my time reading 1K pages of BS? Senile war criminal, Mueller, already concluded Kilimnik was a State Dept. informant.

Well it’s fairly obvious I did use my old post since I literally quoted it and tagged you again. Good job figuring that out Sherlock Holmes. Trollbots are smart.
Yet you were too stupid to demand a response after I already gave one in the last thread.

These dumb ass, warmongering neoliberals have pushed Russia into the arms of China. Great policy. Now the dollar will collapse in short order and they will refuse to look in the mirror and take ownership of their actions.

So, judging by all the vindictiveness, we have learned once again that this is BS with anonymous sources and no evidence. This sounds familiar.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT