ADVERTISEMENT

FBI investigating Hunter Biden 'laptop story' as being part of foreign intelligence operation

Sorry but after taxes that is not a lot of money. He is getting kickbacks elsewhere like all other politicians. They are there to serve my a$$. They do it for money and power. Not just Biden but McConnell and all the other DC whores. Need to vote them all out both sides since term limits don’t apply.
No. You obviously don't know how saving and investing work. Not to mention the earnings Biden had post VP.

WASHINGTON — Federal investigators are examining whether the emails allegedly describing activities by Joe Biden and his son Hunter and found on a laptop at a Delaware repair shop are linked to a foreign intelligence operation, two people familiar with the matter told NBC News.

The FBI seized the laptop and a hard drive through a grand jury subpoena. The subpoena was later published by the New York Post. The bureau has declined to comment.

The Post, a conservative tabloid, has published a series of stories based on emails the newspaper said it obtained from President Donald Trump’s attorney, Rudy Giuliani. The first story highlighted what it called a “smoking gun email” that suggested a meeting between Vice President Biden and a representative of a Ukrainian company that once paid Hunter Biden. The Biden campaign says there is no evidence the meeting happened, and the story was greeted with widespread skepticism.

George Mesires, attorney for Hunter Biden, said in a statement, “We have no idea where this came from, and certainly cannot credit anything that Rudy Giuliani provided to the New York Post, but what I do know for certain is that this purported meeting never happened.”

“The New York Post never asked the Biden campaign about the critical elements of this story,” said Biden campaign spokesman Andrew Bates. “They certainly never raised that Rudy Giuliani — whose discredited conspiracy theories and alliance with figures connected to Russian intelligence have been widely reported — claimed to have such materials.”

Bates added, “We have reviewed Joe Biden's official schedules from the time and no meeting, as alleged by the New York Post, ever took place."

Questions have swirled around the Post’s account of how it obtained the emails and other materials. The newspaper said they were found on a laptop left in a Delaware repair shop in April 2019 and never claimed. The repair shop owner then took it upon himself to access the private material, the Post said.

The Post said the shop owner, who has been identified as Mac Isaac, called the FBI, and also called a Giuliani associate. The shop owner said he believed the laptop was among equipment left by Hunter Biden, Joe Biden’s son, because a sticker on the laptop bore the name of the Beau Biden Foundation, a charity named after his late brother.

RUSSIA!!!!!!!!!

Scary.

LMAO. The righties ITT have this whoooooole case aaaaaaaall figured out! They are investigative GENII who have exposed the truth! What a disgrace that the MSM will just bury it!

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Sorry but after taxes that is not a lot of money. He is getting kickbacks elsewhere like all other politicians. They are there to serve my a$$. They do it for money and power. Not just Biden but McConnell and all the other DC whores. Need to vote them all out both sides since term limits don’t apply.

Biden has about 40 years of tax returns available on his website.

Reactions: hawkeyetraveler
I have not looked at all of his tax returns, but in 2016 when he was VP he had income of 315K. The next year when he was out of office he had income of $11M.

This is not hard to understand, most high level politicians make big money giving speeches, consulting, etc after leaving office. Nothing illegal about that and it is a career move enjoyed by virtually all our top leaders.

Joe shared his taxes unlike Trump

I have not looked at all of his tax returns, but in 2016 when he was VP he had income of 315K. The next year when he was out of office he had income of $11M.

This is not hard to understand, most high level politicians make big money giving speeches, consulting, etc after leaving office. Nothing illegal about that and it is a career move enjoyed by virtually all our top leaders.

Joe shared his taxes unlike Trump
Biden's money came from his book.

Well, shit, then.

He's just like your boi Trump.
U better campaign for him for 2024
Yeah yeah Joe, I know, "didn't vote for hunter". That doesn't mean the photos are not hilariously shitty. Notice how I said "that guy ****s" or something similar? Pull your panties out of your ass and have a laugh.

Don't know enough about it. Just think having photos of yourself doing coke/crack of a hookers ass (This is a real thing) is pretty crazy.
Is there some other way to do coke?

e39b7899-83c5-4269-b847-51b4b5aecd88_text.gif

Also adding Hunter Biden to fill out my foursome with John Daly, and Charles Barkley in my golf and late night hot tub extravaganza.

Biden's money came from his book.
😂
The book money is about as clean as the Chinese investment firm.

Have you ever wondered how these books that nobody ever buys generate multi million dollar advances to politicians that don’t even write them? Probably not.

Biden’s book “Promise me, Dad” sold about 350,000 copies and he earned $10M from it. Please make those numbers work.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
Biden’s book “Promise me, Dad” sold about 350,000 copies and he earned $10M from it. Please make those numbers work.

He got paid more for giving speeches than he did from people buying the book. It's a gig most in his socioeconomic sphere can get and do well with.

Sorry you're a numpty.

When Joe Biden left office in early 2017 after four years as vice president, his finances reflected the salary he earned as a longtime public servant. He and his wife, Jill, a teacher and professor, reported adjusted gross income of just under $400,000 on their joint tax return form in 2016.

In the years that followed, though, their adjusted gross income ballooned: to about $11 million in 2017, plus another $5.6 million over 2018 and 2019.

The change intrigued social media users. One Facebook post says, "Joe & Jill Biden’s income went from $396,456 in 2016, to $16,596,979 in 2017-2019. Anyone else want to know where that money is coming from?"

The post was flagged as part of Facebook’s efforts to combat false news and misinformation on its News Feed. (Read more about our partnership with Facebook.) It’s among several posts that have tried to raise questions about the sources of the Bidens’ wealth.

The post compares a one-year income figure to a combined three years, inflating the difference somewhat. But the figures themselves are right on the money: The Bidens reported earning $396,456 in 2016 and a total of $16,596,979 from 2017 to 2019 — which includes $11,031,309 in 2017; $4,580,437 in 2018; and $985,233 in 2019.

But the big mystery postulated in the claim — "Anyone else want to know where that money is coming from?" — is not such a big mystery. Many of the answers are detailed in the tax documents the Bidens have made public, which make clear that their big income gain for those years came mostly from fees for speaking engagements and book deals.

Most of Joe Biden’s paid speeches from late 2017 through mid-2018 were part of a tour promoting his November 2017 book "Promise Me, Dad," a New York Times bestseller about the loss of his son Beau to brain cancer.

Link

He got paid more for giving speeches than he did from people buying the book. It's a gig most in his socioeconomic sphere can get and do well with.

Sorry you're a numpty.
Not according to the USA today:
More than $10 million of that total income was profits from Biden’s memoir Promise Me, Dad and $3 million in profits from Jill Biden’s book Where the Light Enters, USA TODAY reported.

Biden earned more than $4.29 million in speaking fees, and Jill Biden earned more than $700,000 in speaking fees, also according to USA TODAY.

So again, $10 Million for a book nobody bought. I'm sure it's totally legit though.

So again, $10 Million for a book nobody bought. I'm sure it's totally legit though.

The book sells for $16.50 on Amazon. Your post says 350,000 were sold. Don't know if that's accurate but if it is, that's $5.75M. The advance from Flatiron was most certainly in the mid 6 figures. Guess what number that's approaching?

Reactions: Joes Place
The book sells for $16.50 on Amazon. Your post says 350,000 were sold. Don't know if that's accurate but if it is, that's $5.75M. The advance from Flatiron was most certainly in the mid 6 figures. Guess what number that's approaching?

Oh, MATH!!!! 😡

Why must you destroy so many MAGA dreams!!!!???

Not according to the USA today:
More than $10 million of that total income was profits from Biden’s memoir Promise Me, Dad and $3 million in profits from Jill Biden’s book Where the Light Enters, USA TODAY reported.

Biden earned more than $4.29 million in speaking fees, and Jill Biden earned more than $700,000 in speaking fees, also according to USA TODAY.

You have no idea how these things work.

The Adventures of Pluto Nash movie grossed $7.1mil worldwide. Eddie Murphy was paid $20mil to star in it. Do the math, clearly Eddie Murphy is beholden to a foreign government, then, right?

• Haha
Reactions: SoProudNole
You have no idea how these things work.

The Adventures of Pluto Nash movie grossed $7.1mil worldwide. Eddie Murphy was paid $20mil to star in it. Do the math, clearly Eddie Murphy is beholden to a foreign government, then, right?

I KNEW IT!!!

All started with Best Defense and the W.A.M. overheating....

Reactions: ping72
Do retailers make any money in your scenario? How about freight and distribution? Also free? Does it cost anything to manufacture a book or is that free? Did they pay the ghostwriter, photographer, graphic designer? Did the publisher advance Joe millions of dollars just to break even?

This is not a R or D thing. Every politician “writes a book” before they start a campaign and it’s not a coincidence.

In Joe’s case the former mayor of Boston bought several thousand copies.

• Haha
Not much.

And other retailers would have sold above Amazon's pricing levels.
Seems like a good time for you to pack up here and move onto another conspiracy...
Lol tell us how much Amazon makes per book then?

The products we sell on Amazon are stocked in their DCs and they make 25-30%. Just to pay for their distribution network and their overhead Amazon needs to make 10-15% just to break even.

• Haha
Lol tell us how much Amazon makes per book then?

The products we sell on Amazon are stocked in their DCs and they make 25-30%. Just to pay for their distribution network and their overhead Amazon needs to make 10-15% just to break even.
This is the point where Joe acts like he is an expert in something he probably has no knowledge of other than googling as he goes but wants the last word to prove he is somewhat right. #godspeed

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT