ADVERTISEMENT

FBI raiding Mar A Lago??

Do you not see that you could make the same argument about the numerous investigations and scandals that surrounded Hillary? The however many hearings over Benghazi?

There is zero evidence to suggest that the FBI seizure of classified documents that Trump took with him when he left the WH was not on the level. You claim it’s an abuse of power…how?

Give Wiskey a break, he hasn't had his nap so he's a little cranky.

Uh, no

Under a warrant, they list EXACTLY what they are looking for.
Trump can publicly disclose that

They ALSO log EVERYTHING THEY TAKE and provide a receipt for it.
Trump can publicly disclose that, too

He won't. Wanna know why?
There is probably video, too. But, guys like Rifler see streams of Antifa and BLM supporters at the Capitol on 1/6, so it probably won’t be helpful.

Uh, no

Under a warrant, they list EXACTLY what they are looking for.
Trump can publicly disclose that

They ALSO log EVERYTHING THEY TAKE and provide a receipt for it.
Trump can publicly disclose that, too

He won't. Wanna know why?

You do understand that "what they are looking for" is not the same as "what they take"....

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
I don't think you are Chris. I did think you were unaffiliated enough to call out a gross over step of power.

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. The Democrats plan seems to be to run a investigation, and right around the time it becomes obvious nothing will be found or done, start a new investigation, never having to acknowledge the failure of the original investigation. Maybe in 2024, 28, idk, but there will be a time all these investigations get investigated.

So, you and your equally challenged wingnut confederates don't accept the results of the (Republican) Senate Intelligence Committee in which it concluded the Orange Turd campaign colluded with Russia.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/18/us/politics/senate-intelligence-russian-interference-report.html

The initial investigation into the Orange Turd's which led to his impeachment was a given. McConnell said the reason not to impeach was the limited time left in his term - not his innocence.

Currently he has 3 grand jury investigations and building. He got by without paying the price for emoluments when if he were a Democrat, you would have gone nuts. It's obvious he and his family have profited by their "advisor" roles and free and unlimited access to foreign streams.

Only the Reagan administration had more scandals, but it was an 8-year span.

You dummies defend a criminal. This is cult shit.

Is this an alt account for OIT? Given this, you probably mistrust a number of other aspects of our government. What a sad, annoying, and stressful way to go through life.

I have a general level of mis-trust for a majority of our governmental systems,.. not particularly stressful.

• Haha
Reactions: unsubstantiated
And yet they must still provide receipts…
AND will ultimately need to explain WHY they took items that were not included in the original warrant - particularly if they want to use those for any criminal prosecutions. Otherwise, that stuff is "invisible" in court.

This makes a lot of sense. Trump would want these secret pardons in his possession to hang over peoples heads. Written pardons would be something they would not give back in their negotiations with the FBI.

Also explains why Trump would dog whistle about "his safe" getting broken into. This would alert whoever had their pardons in there that the jig is up.

Last edited:
They CANNOT take anything they are not looking for UNLESS there is obvious probable cause for taking it. That's how "warrants" work. A judge signed off on WHAT they can take.

Thank you for agreeing with me...

This makes a lot of sense. Trump would want these pardons in his possession to hang over peoples heads. Written pardons would be something they would not give back in their negotiations with the FBI.

Maybe all those things out of MAL were "blank pardons" he's been signing off left and right, for cash.... 😉

IF they took something NOT on the warrant list, Trumps lawyer's would be running overtime to get it back, and prevent them from delving into it.

INSTEAD, they are all over Fox News bitching about things, instead of using the legal tools at their disposal.

That screams volumes: FBI did NOT take anything they weren't looking for.

If you had half a brain, you'd understand this.

I have a general level of mis-trust for a majority of our governmental systems,.. not particularly stressful.
If you operate your day-to-day life on the premise you cannot trust the government, you will find conflict and discord all around you. Obviously, individual people in all parts of the government have effed up and done illegal things, but I cannot believe it is systemic, especially when there are checks and balance involved. If it was systemic, it would be a conspiracy which could not survive in this day and age of leaks and social medial. It kind of reminds of Area 51 and being in the Air Force. There cannot be a conspiracy to hide the existence of extraterrestrial visitors, because there is no way that wouldn't leak out. The simple answer that is that there is a 99.9999999999999% chance we have not been visited, and if we have been, there is no chance such an alien force with such advanced technology would allow humans to capture and detain aliens and their space craft. We would have been exterminated.

Last edited:
IF they took something NOT on the warrant list, Trumps lawyer's would be running overtime to get it back, and prevent them from delving into it. INSTEAD, they are all over Fox News bitching about things, instead of using the legal tools at their disposal. That screams volumes: FBI did NOT take anything they weren't looking for.

I don't think you're in a position to really know what Trump's lawyers are doing right now...

• Haha
It is entirely reasonable to question the legality of property seized not specifically enumerated or otherwise authorized on the search warrant. It is also next level insane (and desperate) to put foward the suggestion that Chris Wray led an operation to intentionally plant incriminating evidence at Mar-a-Lago.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT