ADVERTISEMENT

FBI raiding Mar A Lago??

Whatever it is, I hope it’s big and juicy… cause this is a bad precedent to set of the FBI raiding former President’s homes for some innocuous documents.
Consider for a minute that the bad precedent is electing and continuing to support a president who would take innocuous classified documents from the White House, not by accident, and fail to comply with a law (that said president signed himself) to return them despite multiple requests.

Consider for a minute that the bad precedent is electing and continuing to support a president who would take innocuous classified documents from the White House, not by accident, and fail to comply with a law (that said president signed himself) to return them despite multiple requests.
That’s why I hope it was worth it. This needs to be more than an Obama supporting judge magistrate who also worked for Epstein big old nothing burger. I want it to be as real as you do… burn it ALL down. I’m here for the show.. but the history of the left coming after trump has been one failure after another. Meanwhile roe is gone so he’s still winning

Damn, seeing all these tweets from Republican politicians, makes it seem like the easiest gig. If you're willing to just play the role of an angry caricature, you're golden.

Sure, you'd have to be shameless, but if you have a creative side, the sky is the limit.
I nominate this post of the year.

Reactions: Ree4
I am pretty sure the DOJ and the FBI expected blowback on entering the property.

Which makes it all the more likely that they had pretty convincing evidence to conduct the search.

The "victimhood" that Republicans seem to enjoy will look pretty stupid when damning evidence is released.

What kind of world do we live in where we elect leaders that work in paper documents?
A world where extreme right wing nuts and elected Republican officials go ape shit insane spewing incredibly riduculous conspiracy theories about vote tabulating machines.

How crazy is this world where paper ballots are hand counted (multiple times in some cases) and confirm the accuracy of the vote tabuting machines and yet, the kooks (Giuliani, Powell, others) STILL claim a grand conspiracy? As Pence's attorney said in testmony before Congress "that's rubber room insane".

Probably just a twitter rumor but it’s making the rounds that judge Reinhart recused himself on 6/22 from Donald’s corruption lawsuit v. Hillary (28 U.S.C. §455).

“The raid on Mar-a-Lago was based largely on information from an FBI confidential human source, one who was able to identify what classified documents former President Trump was still hiding and even the location of those documents, two senior government officials told Newsweek.”

Uh oh SpaghettiOs!

Yep. The new big lie. These assholes are the enemy.

What does truth matter to liars? Trouble is, they lose track where they are in their web of deceit and start lying to cover their lies. The Orange Turd never knew where he was in any iterations.

I am pretty sure the DOJ and the FBI expected blowback on entering the property.

Which makes it all the more likely that they had pretty convincing evidence to conduct the search.

The "victimhood" that Republicans seem to enjoy will look pretty stupid when damning evidence is released.
I see easy hawk and kc disciple gave you a "like" for this post. Does that mean they like "victimhood" reference you gave to Republicans, or the inference they seem to enjoy looking pretty stupid when evidence is released?

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Does everyone or anyone stop and consider what a piece of shit the Orange Turd is for what he has and continues to put this nation through?

We didn't have these problems before him and will live with them long after he's gone. What a true piece of rotten shit.

Does everyone or anyone stop and consider what a piece of shit the Orange Turd is for what he has and continues to put this nation through?

We didn't have these problems before him and will live with them long after he's gone. What a true piece of rotten shit.
If my parents or wife were served an FBI search warrant, my reaction would be, ‘they’re not going to find anything.’

Has any Trump ally reacted that way?

Sorry I wasn't more clear. Trump suggested this in a publicly released statement on his social media site,

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...s-planting-evidence-at-mar-a-lago/ar-AA10w1jf

I am in agreement with you that every citizen should demand that any government search and seizure be consitutionally compliant. There must be sufficient credible evidence to authorize a search, probable cause must be firmly established, and the seizure of property must be within within legal bounds.

Citizens have a right to legally challenge the validity of any government search and seizure. Trump has that right. So far, he has not done so. Instead, he has issued statments of complaint, suggested wrongdoing, and has tried to fund raise.
I think that is what we call “grifting”.

L220810ce-small.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT