ADVERTISEMENT

FBI searches Biden's beach house amid classified documents investigation

you asked for "before February 2022"

The information was public record that he had dragged it out LONG before February 2022.
I asked you for an article written on or before February 9, 2022 that said NARA had been trying to get the records back since May 2021, since you claimed that you knew on February 9, 2002 that NARA had been trying to get the records back since May 2021.

I asked you for an article written on or before February 9, 2022 that said NARA had been trying to get the records back since May 2021
I also said "months", which is accurate.

And "May" is "months". Not "a year" yet.

Are you done trying to equate these incidents, now? Biden's was resolved within about 2 months.

I asked you for an article written on or before February 9, 2022

If the news tracked Biden's documents issue, like Trump's - based on when the documents were first known to be missing/discovered, we would not even KNOW about Biden's documents until ~August 2023. By the time the story was out, it'd have been fully resolved for ~6 months.

Ever since Trump and his team have been informed (May 2021), we're now nearly at 2 years, and we STILL have no idea if he's got more stuff squirreled away at his other properties.

Let that sink in for you.

I also said "months", which is accurate.

And "May" is "months". Not "a year" yet.

Are you done trying to equate these incidents, now? Biden's was resolved within about 2 months.
I’m not equating the two. I’m highlighting your obvious hypocrisy based on your reaction to Biden’s case as it stands right now compared to your reaction to Trump’s case as it stood in February of last year.

What we knew about Trump’s case last February is not that different from what we know about Biden’s case right now. But your reactions are very, very different.

Reactions: Finance85
I’m not equating the two. I’m highlighting your obvious hypocrisy based on your reaction to Biden’s case as it stands right now compared to your reaction to Trump’s case as it stood in February of last year.

Because you're equating them. When the information clearly shows they really are not equatable.

Totally weird how Biden's situation has been completely resolved, with all documents in his possession returned in less than 3 months.

And in the Trump case, we hadn't even learned about the documents taken for almost 9 months.

So, I'd say the National Archives gave Trump a WAY bigger "mulligan" here, wouldn't you?

Totally weird how Biden's situation has been completely resolved, with all documents in his possession returned in less than 3 months.

And in the Trump case, we hadn't even learned about the documents taken for almost 9 months.

So, I'd say the National Archives gave Trump a WAY bigger "mulligan" here, wouldn't you?
Biden’s situation is completely resolved?

Biden’s situation is completely resolved?

Isn't it? He allowed the FBI to search through all his files and they didn't find anything else.

Has Trump done this yet?

Which case would you assert was "resolved" completely, and which is not? Be honest.

Isn't it? He allowed the FBI to search through all his files and they didn't find anything else.

Has Trump done this yet?

Which case would you assert was "resolved" completely, and which is not? Be honest.
Neither. Not until each Special Counsel is done.

It is unreal to watch the left spin this after weaponizing the national archives, the fbi, and the media against Trump on an issue so incredibly serious that the archives didn't even know about Biden keeping documents.

The Biden democrats were following the same playbook they used on Russian collusion.

Except this time Joe and team blue got caught.

It is unreal to watch the left spin this after weaponizing the national archives, the fbi, and the media against Trump on an issue so incredibly serious that the archives didn't even know about Biden keeping documents.

The Biden democrats were following the same playbook they used on Russian collusion.

Except this time Joe and team blue got caught.

What playbook were the democrat following on russian collusion?

Totally interesting that he had some of those documents since his time in the Senate, and others from over 6 years ago, and his attorneys turned them in, even though they weren't even authorized to view them.

Totally interesting that he had some of those documents since his time in the Senate

So?

From the DAY they were identified, EVERYTHING has been turned over AND he allowed the FBI to search through the files, themselves. At ALL of his properties. In less than 3 months.

That has fully resolved the risk of the files being handed over to anyone.

Meanwhile, in Trumpistan, we have no clue how many other files could be at any of his other properties. FBI had to issue a criminal warrant, predicated on the probably cause of an actual crime to recover the documents. And they cannot search any of his other properties UNLESS they learn of the possible existence of more documents at those locations.

Very very different scenarios here. One former government official took the risks seriously, and actively ensured the government could recover ANYTHING misfiled. The other sued to retain those files, and still could have others in his possession the government doesn't know about, because they cannot search for them. And that former official ALSO told the government they had turned everything over, when they clearly had not.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Totally interesting that he had some of those documents since his time in the Senate, and others from over 6 years ago, and his attorneys turned them in, even though they weren't even authorized to view them.
:rolleyes: Do you understand that classified documents are marked in such a way that they can be identified without being red?

Of course you don't.

From the DAY they were identified, EVERYTHING has been turned over AND he allowed the FBI to search through the files, themselves. At ALL of his properties. In less than 3 months. That has fully resolved the risk of the files being handed over to anyone.

Except for the files that have been transcribed or physically removed prior....

Feel free to supply ANY evidence Biden has done this.

Hell I could make a decent circumstantial argument that Trump HAS, with the numerous empty folders that have been found.

I'm sure FBI will be examining the files for fingerprints to identify who has handled them, just as they should be for the ones Trump had.

In the meantime, FBI has no idea how many more files Trump could actively be holding on to, because he will not voluntarily allow them to review files at any of his properties...

Feel free to supply ANY evidence Biden has done this.

Hell I could make a decent circumstantial argument that Trump HAS, with the numerous empty folders that have been found.

I've seen zero reports this was the case with ANY of the files in Biden's possession.

We also have no element of "intent" with Biden's files.
Trump, OTOH, actively tried to retain them, and lied about possessing them. CLEAR difference there as well.

I don't know if interesting is the word I would use, maybe. But if Clinton or Bush or Obama would have classified documents, a couple or a few documents when they left and they didn't know they had them, then I wouldn't be overly concerned, just like I'm not overly concerned with Pence having them for a couple of years or Biden having them for 6 or more years. There are reasons I would be concerned with trump personally taking them, knowing he had them, and then refusing to turn them over to the archives.

I don't know if interesting is the word I would use, maybe. But if Clinton or Bush or Obama would have classified documents, a couple or a few documents when they left and they didn't know they had them, then I wouldn't be overly concerned, just like I'm not overly concerned with Pence having them for a couple of years or Biden having them for 6 or more years. There are reasons I would be concerned with trump personally taking them, knowing he had them, and then refusing to turn them over to the archives.

I mean, I’d be personally very surprised if more senators, congressmen, etc than not left office and took docs with them they shouldn’t, mostly on accident imo.

Reactions: BGHAWK
There needs to be way more strict documentation by the National Archives, or whomever is supposed to be accounting for classified documents. It's been sloppy for everyone involved.

Reactions: sober_teacher
It seems to me If he's so squeaky clean, why he would call a previous vice president to ask him if he had the power to not certify the 2020 election

Just doing research, so as to remain squeaky clean....

ADVERTISEMENT