ADVERTISEMENT

FBI searches Biden's beach house amid classified documents investigation

So?

From the DAY they were identified, EVERYTHING has been turned over AND he allowed the FBI to search through the files, themselves. At ALL of his properties. In less than 3 months.

That has fully resolved the risk of the files being handed over to anyone.

Meanwhile, in Trumpistan, we have no clue how many other files could be at any of his other properties. FBI had to issue a criminal warrant, predicated on the probably cause of an actual crime to recover the documents. And they cannot search any of his other properties UNLESS they learn of the possible existence of more documents at those locations.

Very very different scenarios here. One former government official took the risks seriously, and actively ensured the government could recover ANYTHING misfiled. The other sued to retain those files, and still could have others in his possession the government doesn't know about, because they cannot search for them. And that former official ALSO told the government they had turned everything over, when they clearly had not.
No, it's from day 1 of getting caught, and it took months to get everything found (so far) and turned in.

Go to the 50 second mark.

No, it's from day 1 of getting caught, and it took months to get everything found (so far) and turned in.

Go to the 50 second mark.

Yes

That's what I posted. About 3 months from when they found something, EVERYTHING has been turned over AND the FBI has had first-hand searches of Biden's files.

Meanwhile, we are coming up on 2 YEARS with Trump, and we still have no idea if he's got other stuff (from the empty TS envelopes) at other properties, because he has not consented to any searches.

I've got an idiot president with a drug addled son,.. I'd say that a pretty good pair to draw to..

LOL your idiot president (your words) just added over 500,00 jobs in January and in 2 years has blown trump's 4 year job performance away. Unemployment the lowest at 3.4% since 1959. Speaking of idiots.

Just doing research, so as to remain squeaky clean....

But you don't know that. Everyone I've seen mention this is that he wanted to overthrow the election but was advised not to by Dan Quale. He isn't as squeaky clean as you portray him to be.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT