ADVERTISEMENT

FBI to blame for social media hiding Hunter's laptop before the election... REAL FASCISM.

Zuckerberg said the decision to take action on the story came after broader warnings from the FBI to be "vigilant," given Russian propaganda in the 2016 election.
"We just kind of thought, hey, look, if the FBI, which I still view as a legitimate institution in this country, is very professional law enforcement, if they come to us and tell us that we need to be on guard about something then I'm going to take that seriously," he said.
Facebook and Twitter each took steps to limit the spread of the story on their platforms at the time. Twitter's cofounder and former CEO Jack Dorsey later said his company made the "wrong" decision on the matter.
After fact-checkers looked into it, Zuckerberg said no one was able to ultimately say that the story was false. The situation "sucks," he said, "in the same way that probably having to go through a criminal trial, but being proven innocent in the end sucks."

Zuckerberg admitted that after receiving information from the FBI that their actions at Facebook prevented a number of users from seeing the story.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Is the inference that if more Facebook people had read an article about Hunter's laptop that would have changed the outcome of the election?

side note
It is a sad commentary that a social media company acknowledging they reduced the spread of a news article is a story of any significance.

Threw a fit for years that Russians on Facebook changed the election. Now that they find out Facebook was actually trying to affect the election and they don't give a shit. Lol

Nice morals yall got there.

They were all probably a little touchy on everything after all of the bs they allowed to get through in 2016.

The Hunter laptop is a non-story anyway. Just something dumb for morons to hold onto as the reason Jabba lost the election.
except its going to be the tool used to get rid of Joey when the media and dems turn on him in favor of the Chocolate queen.

Threw a fit for years that Russians on Facebook changed the election. Now that they find out Facebook was actually trying to affect the election and they don't give a shit. Lol

well, I mean if they can't be hypocrites about EVERYTHING, they're not real demoncrats.

you're ugly and stupid.
I can’t agree with you unfortunately. I’ve always done well with the ladies and have gotten by just fine on my brains so it’s just a bad assessment on your part. You however proved my assessment correct in the post that I replied to. Maybe you need a break from the internet, maybe go take a walk in the park or something.

I can’t agree with you unfortunately. I’ve always done well with the ladies and have gotten by just fine on my brains so it’s just a bad assessment on your part. You however proved my assessment correct in the post that in replied to. Maybe you need a break from the internet, maybe go take a walk in the park or something.
I could put your mom back on the leash for a potty break.

Wouldnt that have been two different elections?
2016 Dems upset that the Russian bots and the FBI doc/press conference
2020 Republicans pissed Social Media reduces the Biden story

Do you feel both those instances changed the election?

Wouldnt that have been two different elections?
2016 Dems upset that the Russian bots and the FBI doc/press conference
2020 Republicans pissed Social Media reduces the Biden story

Do you feel both those instances changed the election?
No. I don't believe either one changed anything.

Reactions: NoleinATL
Zuckerberg said the decision to take action on the story came after broader warnings from the FBI to be "vigilant," given Russian propaganda in the 2016 election.
"We just kind of thought, hey, look, if the FBI, which I still view as a legitimate institution in this country, is very professional law enforcement, if they come to us and tell us that we need to be on guard about something then I'm going to take that seriously," he said.
Facebook and Twitter each took steps to limit the spread of the story on their platforms at the time. Twitter's cofounder and former CEO Jack Dorsey later said his company made the "wrong" decision on the matter.
After fact-checkers looked into it, Zuckerberg said no one was able to ultimately say that the story was false. The situation "sucks," he said, "in the same way that probably having to go through a criminal trial, but being proven innocent in the end sucks."
Nobody cared except nuts like you that weren't gonna vote for Biden anyway.

And the whole idea of MAGA's going this route anyway, the people who have attached themselves to maybe the slimiest political family in the history of the country.

I would think that there has to be a large cross-section of people who believes the following:

1. The burying of the Hunter Biden laptop story did not sway the outcome of the 2020 Presidential Election.

2. The fact that the story was buried by major outlets is very disturbing.

3. Hunter Biden should probably be in prison.

Am I correct?

• Haha
Reactions: Chishawk1425
ADVERTISEMENT