ADVERTISEMENT

FBI to blame for social media hiding Hunter's laptop before the election... REAL FASCISM.

I would think that there has to be a large cross-section of people who believes the following:

1. The burying of the Hunter Biden laptop story did not sway the outcome of the 2020 Presidential Election.

2. The fact that the story was buried by major outlets is very disturbing.

3. Hunter Biden should probably be in prison.

Am I correct?
The laptop story was Russian disinformation

Nobody cared except nuts like you that weren't gonna vote for Biden anyway.

And the whole idea of MAGA's going this route anyway, the people who have attached themselves to maybe the slimiest political family in the history of the country.
You’re right there were basically two voters in the last election, trump supporters, and people who would have voted for a turd on a stick before voting for trump, and Hunter’s laptop, and emails, and Joe’s illegal business dealings, and his son’s crimes wouldn’t have changed their minds, as long as they had someone other than Trump to vote for.

You’re right there were basically two voters in the last election, trump supporters, and people who would have voted for a turd on a stick before voting for trump, and Hunter’s laptop, and emails, and Joe’s illegal business dealings, and his son’s crimes wouldn’t have changed their minds, as long as they had someone other than Trump to vote for.
No this is a load of bullshit. I know you get on your knees and gargle trump’s balls every morning, and consider him your god, but you’ve got to know that you are supporting a criminal. A dumb criminal at that.

No this is a load of bullshit. I know you get on your knees and gargle trump’s balls every morning, and consider him your god, but you’ve got to know that you are supporting a criminal. A dumb criminal at that.
Joey has an approval rating in the 30’s… people held their nose and voted for the only other option they had… now we’re reaping the rewards of that with record high gas prices, inflation, recession, etc. so… great job

• Haha
Reactions: unsubstantiated
Joey has an approval rating in the 30’s… people held their nose and voted for the only other option they had… now we’re reaping the rewards of that with record high gas prices, inflation, recession, etc. so… great job
Everything has been turning and going g the right direction since he said ‘fvck this I’m doing what I came here to do’, so no you’re wrong.

Trump would have shit his pants and disappeared when the same stuff happened with him in office. He’s a paper tiger with no substance to offer.

44% latest polls and rising as #DarkBrandonIsRising

• Haha
Reactions: KFsdisciple

Moron.

I would think that there has to be a large cross-section of people who believes the following:

1. The burying of the Hunter Biden laptop story did not sway the outcome of the 2020 Presidential Election.

2. The fact that the story was buried by major outlets is very disturbing.

3. Hunter Biden should probably be in prison.

Am I correct?
I'm baffled Hunter's laptop was squashed by social media, but the Trump/Russia conspiracy was pushed/endorsed by literally every major media outlet as fact, for some, still to this day.

I'm not a Trump fan, but the bullshit he had to put up with makes me chuckle occasionally when the Chuck Todds of the world try to pretend they are journalists with a nationwide audience.

Trump is what he is, but the media now being concerned about the tribalism in the nation...as always they created it because their girl lost in 16. They just needed to be patient, they would have their ammo from the Donald, to justify their coverage. They didn't need to fabricate it.

I'm baffled Hunter's laptop was squashed by social media, but the Trump/Russia conspiracy was pushed/endorsed by literally every major media outlet as fact, for some, still to this day.

I'm not a Trump fan, but the bullshit he had to put up with makes me chuckle occasionally when the Chuck Todds of the world try to pretend they are journalists with a nationwide audience.

Trump is what he is, but the media now being concerned about the tribalism in the nation...as always they created it because their girl lost in 16. They just needed to be patient, they would have their ammo from the Donald, to justify their coverage. They didn't need to fabricate it.
This is a brilliant post. No cap

• Haha
Reactions: unsubstantiated
This is a brilliant post. No cap

Uh, the Orange Turd/Russia collusion was in fact proven by the Republican Senate Committee, so what is your point? You can deny things by simply refusing to believe the truth, but does that accomplish?

The majority of the mainstream media present the aggregation of facts, which was the findings of the Committee. Pezhaw, you need to do some research. If you're not willing to accept the findings and conclusions of the Senate's report, simply join the fruitcakes unwilling to face reality.

ADVERTISEMENT