ADVERTISEMENT

FBI 'unraveling' or in 'damage control' as Hunter probe agent reportedly resigns, prosecutor says.

Red Runney

All-Conference
Jun 22, 2022
Bettendorf IA
The FBI appears to be "unraveling" from the inside as allegations mount that the agency's behavior in the Hunter Biden laptop story may have violated federal law enforcement norms, a former Utah federal prosecutor told Fox News on Tuesday.

Brett Tolman told "The Story" that recent actions and overtures from within the bureau and the Justice Department are either "an unraveling… or perhaps it's damage control."

"It is no coincidence in my mind that you have the Joe Rogan interview with [Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg] that reveals that the FBI clearly made a connection of Russian disinformation in the Hunter Biden release. You then have some of the specific agents in question like Tim Thibault," he said.

Joe Rogan, Mark Zuckerberg, and Hunter Biden all mentioned in this article. Seems legit and exactly where I should be shifting all of my political/legal concerns to.

Thanks for the heads up, OP! I appreciate you bringing this hard-hitting journalism to HORT for our awareness.

Last edited:
The FBI appears to be "unraveling" from the inside as allegations mount that the agency's behavior in the Hunter Biden laptop story may have violated federal law enforcement norms, a former Utah federal prosecutor told Fox News on Tuesday.

Brett Tolman told "The Story" that recent actions and overtures from within the bureau and the Justice Department are either "an unraveling… or perhaps it's damage control."

"It is no coincidence in my mind that you have the Joe Rogan interview with [Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg] that reveals that the FBI clearly made a connection of Russian disinformation in the Hunter Biden release. You then have some of the specific agents in question like Tim Thibault," he said.

Delete your account 🤡

derp-dog-derp.gif

^^^^This is sounding pretty desperate.

Fbe9vCDX0AEwKj4

A "a former Utah federal prosecutor" would certainly be in the know on these kinds of things. It was nice of him to speculate some sinister things to Fox News. Wonder if they asked him what he thought of Trump keeping classified docs at MAL?

Reactions: torbee
Absolutely RIGHT thread.

Your inability to understand the point is unsurprising.
Your ability to move the goalpost and do whataboutism is unrivaled.

I'd have a little respect for you if you would admit that Hunter Biden is a POS who has some measure of influence on his father, but otherwise isn't newsworthy.

• Haha
Reactions: unsubstantiated

I'd have a little respect for you if you would admit that Hunter Biden is a POS who has some measure of influence on his father, but otherwise isn't newsworthy.
Are you admitting that his "influence" doesn't extend to matters of US policy but are limited to family issues only?

Reactions: OILCHECKER

He doesn't have a WH position. Why are you so obsessed with him.

Are you admitting that his "influence" doesn't extend to matters of US policy but are limited to family issues only?
Seriously?
He’s (his gang) been given millions from foreign companies. You think that’s for his skills?

I also don't recall that he got $2B from the Saudis.
Are you unconcerned with Jared Kushner, the fact that he HAD a security clearance granted by is FIL (he could not otherwise pass a security clearance eval) AND he got a shit-ton of money from the Saudis?

Reactions: ParkerHawk
I have no idea. Why would you suggest I'm admitting something?
You’re the one who said he wasn’t “newsworthy”. I would assume that one would think having a family member of Hunter’s caliber exerting an influence on US policy thru his president dad would be worthy of media coverage.

But that’s just me.

Welcome to the Hawkeye Athletics off topic forum Mr. Brand New Never Before Been Another User Account!!!

ADVERTISEMENT