ADVERTISEMENT

FDA Loses War Against Ivermectin - Will Delete All Social Media Posts

Scruddy

HR Heisman
Mar 18, 2021

Oh you just love to see it.. just another massive L the branch Covidians get to own..

I wonder how many people died or suffered because of the lies told by the FDA here.

Full article by the starts of the epoch times for those who like reading.

• Haha
Reactions: cigaretteman

Oh you just love to see it.. just another massive L the branch Covidians get to own..

I wonder how many people died or suffered because of the lies told by the FDA here.

Full article by the starts of the epoch times for those who like reading.
Joe’s putting together his rebuttal right now, Cletus. :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Finance85
I'll take the easy layup for Joe.

LOL, there's no lies anywhere in any of this. “FDA can inform, but it has identified no authority allowing it to recommend consumers ‘stop’ taking medicine,” was the ruling.

If people want to inject bleach or expose their lungs to sunlight to treat covid - apparently the FDA can tell them it's a bad idea, but has no authority to recommend that consumers "stop" that behavior.

This is not the win you think it is, how can you be so braindead?

“FDA has not admitted any violation of law or any wrongdoing, disagrees with the plaintiffs’ allegation that the agency exceeded its authority in issuing the statements challenged in the lawsuit, and stands by its authority to communicate with the public regarding the products it regulates,” the spokesperson said. “FDA has not changed its position that currently available clinical trial data do not demonstrate that ivermectin is effective against COVID-19. The agency has not authorized or approved ivermectin for use in preventing or treating COVID-19.”

I'll take the easy layup for Joe.

LOL, there's no lies anywhere in any of this. “FDA can inform, but it has identified no authority allowing it to recommend consumers ‘stop’ taking medicine,” was the ruling.

If people want to inject bleach or expose their lungs to sunlight to treat covid - apparently the FDA can tell them it's a bad idea, but has no authority to recommend that consumers "stop" that behavior.

This is not the win you think it is, how can you be so braindead?
Exactly. Sure, eat a 5 gallon bucket of Crisco if you think it helps fight covid. FDA can't stop you from doing it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT