ADVERTISEMENT

Fearmongering on the Georgia Voting Law is officially over.

Thats easy... Dem voters live in more populace areas which is where the long lines are. Whats hard to understand about that? 😄
There needs to be some sort of standard where the number of voting machines allocated to a voting precinct should be based on the number of registered voters in that precinct. That percentage should hold throughout all of a state's precincts.

I am usually in and out, piece of cake. I have however seen some of the insane lines other people have to face and know not all things are the same based on my experience. Why are you incapable of the same? You clearly have some deficiency.
I beg your pardon? You clearly don’t have the credentials to determine another person’s deficiency.
Carry a bottled water with you. Or work with your Board of Elections to consider setting out water bottles so no one can die of thirst.
What is clear is that if some hanky panky hadn’t been going on the issue wouldn’t exist.

I beg your pardon? You clearly don’t have the credentials to determine another person’s deficiency.
Carry a bottled water with you. Or work with your Board of Elections to consider setting out water bottles so no one can die of thirst.
What is clear is that if some hanky panky hadn’t been going on the issue wouldn’t exist.
What do you mean by hanky panky?

Reactions: TheCainer and Moral

Pardon not granted.

Huh? Please explain so I can understand.

Reactions: ryan2144
I made my way down here & have been standing in the sun for an hour specifically to vote for Candidate A. But that nice guy wearing a shirt for Candidate B gave me an 8 ounce bottle of water, so I am gonna vote for Candidate B. 😂
Maybe we should be handing out Ribeyes and Caviar. If you're not smart enough to figure out hydration on your own (they actually put water in bottles you can carry in your hand these days......), you sure as hell aren't smart enough to vote. So no surprise it's a Dem thing.

Reactions: goldmom
Huh? Please explain so I can understand.
Certain groups apparently felt that handing out water gave them an opportunity to engage with voters that another group didn’t have.
Putting a limit on that so that the playing field is evened out caused the water bottle group to complain. They could have said hey you guys can be a part of this and both of us will participate- handing out water provided by the Elections office.
November elections typically don’t occur during heat waves anyway, do they?

Certain groups apparently felt that handing out water gave them an opportunity to engage with voters that another group didn’t have.
Putting a limit on that so that the playing field is evened out caused the water bottle group to complain. They could have said hey you guys can be a part of this and both of us will participate- handing out water provided by the Elections office.
November elections typically don’t occur during heat waves anyway, do they?
Hmm, so its a variation of the ole Free Whiskey to vote GOP thing then? Makes a little more sense the way you tell it now.

Hmm, so its a variation of the ole Free Whiskey to vote GOP thing then? Makes a little more sense the way you tell it now.
I’ve never been offered free whiskey by anyone - from either party. I’ve heard and read about it in history books.
You know, Boss Tweed. Tammany Hall. Democrats. 🤔

How? Already saying turnout caused a questionable election result is no better than insinuating fraud. “Suppression” is the same level as fraud. Both parties can get fd with this stupid back and forth that’s not based in reality and changes depending on what state you’re in.
This.

Reactions: timinatoria
I made my way down here & have been standing in the sun for an hour specifically to vote for Candidate A. But that nice guy wearing a shirt for Candidate B gave me an 8 ounce bottle of water, so I am gonna vote for Candidate B. 😂
What if you get hungry? Shouldn’t they be handing out food too?

Last edited:
Maybe we should be handing out Ribeyes and Caviar. If you're not smart enough to figure out hydration on your own (they actually put water in bottles you can carry in your hand these days......), you sure as hell aren't smart enough to vote. So no surprise it's a Dem thing.
I think the idea is that its supposed to be easy, right? Like if a person is in a time crunch, which isnt uncommon, why should they be punished because they forgot to bring a water bottle?

It’s a good weeding out process. If you’re an adult and haven’t figured out when and how to properly hydrate yourself, you probably need help making it through the day without swallowing your own tongue.
Would have agreed prior to Knotfest 2021. Lol

Reactions: Chuck C and Moral
Any. You’re telling me people getting a serious case of dehydration in voting lines is a legitimate concern for you?

It has already happened in some states with long voting lines. Feel free to google it.

Reactions: Torg
The stupidity is mind-boggling.

Michael Steele is hosting a show on MSNBC and has a couple Dem strategists on.

He asked one of them, “We are seeing record turnout in Georgia despite the voting law. Why do you think that is?”

The response was: “Well, we will know the real impact of the law if the General election is close. What if someone wanted to put their ballot in a Dropbox late at night and couldn’t? Or, when someone is in line and someone can’t bring them water and they need to leave. That’s when we will find out the impact.”

Holy shit. THAT’S what you’re worried about? Late night ballot drops and people who don’t have a water bottle? And they canceled the All Star game for that. Idiots.
I don't think they're incorrect on the intent with some of these voting laws repubs are pushing. However, that doesn't mean said laws will amount to much of anything, necessarily.

Any. You’re telling me people getting a serious case of dehydration in voting lines is a legitimate concern for you?
Im saying, eating is not the same as drinking water which is almost funny that I need to point it out.

Why risk dehydration? Its not a huge concern, but its more of a concern than someone handing out water bottles influencing the voters decision.

Reactions: Torg
Thats easy... Dem voters live in more populace areas which is where the long lines are. Whats hard to understand about that? 😄
I live in Northern California, the Bay Area and have never had a long wait. Usually 15 minutes or less. Of course in blue states they want people to vote

I live in Northern California, the Bay Area and have never had a long wait. Usually 15 minutes or less. Of course in blue states they want people to vote
Hmm least surprising post of the day.

So I googled ‘voting lines dehydration’ and not one mention. If you’re claiming it’s a serious problem I have my doubts.
I guess people aren’t responsible enough to bring water bottles. What is this, pre-school? GMAFB, maybe try taking care of yourself every once in awhile.

In all my years of voting I’ve never seen such an issue.

So you don't know about some of the long lines that were happening in Arizona for example? They were 4 or 5 hour long waits with some people not finishing voting until after midnight. This happened because votong locations were slashed in certain areas and the polling station to voter ratio got all out of sorts.

Hydrate or die-drate.

ADVERTISEMENT