ADVERTISEMENT

Federal judge allows the Fascist cult to publish NM voting records online

This is all available in Florida. I don’t see the problem with it. I think it’s less about intimidation and more about targeted campaigns at actual voters.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
This is all available in Florida. I don’t see the problem with it. I think it’s less about intimidation and more about targeted campaigns at actual voters.
It can be used in vile ways and lol if a state already allows most certainly would be there.

It doesn’t identify how they voted, only their information. I personally hate it, because of the amount of direct mail I get and I get it from everyone in the general. Especially because I typically vote by mail:
This isn't a good thing, at all. For sure.

I don't see a problem, can you prove that something bad has happened due to this?
What phuquin' business is it of any one's other than voting/election officials? Why publish it at all? It is "unnecessary" and not needed for any election purposes. It infringes on the individual's privacy, doesn't it? And honestly, IF Florida does it....I would automatically question its function/legitimacy. Pretty much anything Florida does in its elections, I would probably avoid. I think Florida politics.elections are as crooked as any one in the nation.

What phuquin' business is it of any one's other than voting/election officials? Why publish it at all? It is "unnecessary" and not needed for any election purposes. It infringes on the individual's privacy, doesn't it? And honestly, IF Florida does it....I would automatically question its function/legitimacy. Pretty much anything Florida does in its elections, I would probably avoid. I think Florida politics.elections are as crooked as any one in the nation.
but can you prove that anything bad has ever happened from this?

According to the link above your rant, you may want to look in your own backyard.

Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
According to the link above your rant, you may want to look in your own backyard.
Doesn’t make it right, I don’t care who
Seems to Me that here it would only be used by PACs and Parties because if tge cisrs involved… but still a piss poor idea. Especially in the age of ID theft…. But for folks who are thinking of forging Voter IDs, their job just got a lot easier.

California gets this right for people IMO when it comes to what data is available online from their county assessors and treasurers. Not sure what they do with voter registration info, but they have a lot of other strong privacy protections.

What are your feelings on your county property appraiser's website?
As I said, in this day and age personal information shouldn’t be made public. If they want to list the parcel/address and the taxes paid that’s one thing but to list out names/addresses and beyond is dangerous or could only help those in the fraud business.

Lot of blue fascist cults in that list! Lol
Have to admit that I had no idea that info was so readily available.

I think there's actually a good reason for it....if it's publicly available there isn't much chance that the powers that be could "cook the books".

If it was all confidential....who the F knows.

As I said, in this day and age personal information shouldn’t be made public. If they want to list the parcel/address and the taxes paid that’s one thing but to list out names/addresses and beyond is dangerous or could only help those in the fraud business.
‘In this day and age’?

DwUXwd.gif

ClosedFrequentCat-size_restricted.gif

It doesn’t identify how they voted, only their information. I personally hate it, because of the amount of direct mail I get and I get it from everyone in the general. Especially because I typically vote by mail:
So you're one of those fraudulent voters then.

Most states have this information as public record, but that doesn't fit into your ''fascist cult" narrative.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT