ADVERTISEMENT

Feel bad for Joe Biden

This guy wants you to think Biden can't handle the job.

LOL... I think the Trump campaign and his supporters need to back off of the "Biden has mental issues" strategy. It is way too easy to find Trump material to counter all of it. He produces new content daily.

A 78 yr old Joe Biden is living on borrowed time.
He has way more miles behind him than he does
ahead of him. His VP will finish his term and
nobody will remember Ole Joe.

A 74 year old Trump isn't far behind and isn't exactly living a healthy lifestyle. For all we know, Covid19 will get Trump since he's so opposed to protecting himself from it.

Love the scare tactics though. This probably works with your conservative friends. Joe is going to immediately dismiss all police and then come take away all of your guns too!! Believe it!!!

I wouldn’t feel too bad for joe, he will be president soon.

I would. . . he's getting handed just about the worst hand since FDR got handed the great depression.

Biden has to try to lead us out of both a recession/depression that is worse than the one Obama had to lead us out of AND a pandemic that has already killed 150,000 Americans. And he has to do it in a country where the question of if the virus that has killed 150,000 Americans is real or not is actually considered a political debate.

The man has a tough job ahead of him.

I truly don’t understand why Trump’s strategy would be to make this about mental health. Even if it’s quietly, his aides and supporters know he is hanging on by a thread mentally. Trump can’t even complete a full sentence. Biden is over the hill as well but I just don’t think this is helping him.
He can name things that are in his field of view...so there's that.

Reactions: cigaretteman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT