ADVERTISEMENT

Female high school woodworking teacher charged

Am I the only one that finds a sodomy charge in these situations kind of odd? She’s the one (I’m assuming anyway) that TIITB.
I read the statute to include if he PIIHB

• Wow
Reactions: Masterprime
His clients aren’t women, Northern.

giphy.gif

Am I the only one that finds a sodomy charge in these situations kind of odd? She’s the one (I’m assuming anyway) that TIITB.
I think it's a weird charge anyway. Isn't the underage sex enough? You have to add an additional charge for kinky sex?

Reactions: Chuck C
It's always shocking to hear stories like that, but I agree with you about the headline writer having too much fun with it. They were trying to make it more interesting, but still, it's not exactly appropriate. I remember taking a woodworking class in high school, and I always thought it was cool that a woman was teaching it. Can't say I've ever had a shop teacher like that in high school, but who knows what goes on behind closed doors. I'm currently doing Teaching Jobs Nottingham myself and have never allowed myself to do that with students. Teachers should be responsible for their actions because they are responsible for the future generation.

Last edited:
It's always shocking to hear stories like that, but I agree with you about the headline writer having too much fun with it. They were trying to make it more interesting, but still, it's not exactly appropriate. I remember taking a woodworking class in high school, and I always thought it was cool that a woman was teaching it. Can't say I've ever had a shop teacher like that in high school, but who knows what goes on behind closed doors.
Hi Alison.

Speaking on behalf of all of us here at GIAOT.

Can we see your bewbs?

Thanks in advance!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT