ADVERTISEMENT

Ferentz SportsCenter Sunday Video Clip

Class act!

Where are all the fools that wanted Kirk and Davis fired after 2014? People fail to realize we were a few plays away from a double digit win total last year.

I guess it was a blessing in disguise? If we did get to 10 wins last year, Jake would still be our QB and we would probably have 1-2 losses this year.

47% win probability at Nebraska???? Give me a break.

It's amazing he would get invited on something like that. Would be kind of painful for the non-Iowa average fan. I loved it.

And last thing.... Wadley gets outside so quickly on that first TD run. Crazy impressive

Kirk has been all over the media in the last few days. In every interview I’ve seen, they ask him about the Michigan-Michigan State play.

47% win probability at Nebraska???? Give me a break.

It's amazing he would get invited on something like that. Would be kind of painful for the non-Iowa average fan. I loved it.

And last thing.... Wadley gets outside so quickly on that first TD run. Crazy impressive

Nebraska is a pretty good team. They just find very innovative ways to lose games. Going into Memorial Stadium will be a tough test on Black Friday.

Kirk has been all over the media in the last few days. In every interview I’ve seen, they ask him about the Michigan-Michigan State play.

This is why the coaches have been harping to play the full 60 minutes; it appears the players are all in.

Our special teams have been great so far; wouldn't it suck to lose a game like Michigan, on a stupid special teams play? We have been burned far too many times in the past on an onside kick, a fake put, etc....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT