ADVERTISEMENT

Fetterman’s Driving

Mufasa94

Team MVP
Jan 9, 2009
Haven’t heard about the noticeable John Fetterman for a little while, then last weekend there was a report he was involved in a vehicle accident with another car.

Since then, additional information has slowly been coming out that he is a danger to society while driving (in addition to his previous gun pulling incident).

So, if you happen to be driving around DC or southwestern PA (and any parts in between), be aware there is the potential you may be run through/over by the irresponsible senator.

Haven’t heard about the noticeable John Fetterman for a little while, then last weekend there was a report he was involved in a vehicle accident with another car.

Since then, additional information has slowly been coming out that he is a danger to society while driving (in addition to his previous gun pulling incident).

So, if you happen to be driving around DC or southwestern PA (and any parts in between), be aware there is the potential you may be run through/over by the irresponsible senator.

My guess is Fetterman has overcome more challenges in life than you.

Last edited:
Seems like the news crew could have let Roland finish his cheeseburger before they interviewed him.

• Haha
Reactions: HawCory
He even admits he had a privileged upbringing. I think his father had a company or something so he was a pile because he assumed he'd take over the family business.

This would bother me more if he didn't admit to it so for me it is nbd.

Okay. I'll admit I don't know his life history. I just think it is amazing to go through the medical issues he has went through and kept on pushing on.

They should make a show about a politician that keeps bonking his head and every time he does his politics change.

Reactions: Moral
Okay. I'll admit I don't know his life history. I just think it is amazing to go through the medical issues he has went through and kept on pushing on.
His medical issues were self-inflicted. It’s not like he overcame childhood leukemia or something.

He even admits he had a privileged upbringing. I think his father had a company or something so he was a pile because he assumed he'd take over the family business.

This would bother me more if he didn't admit to it so for me it is nbd.
That’s how I was with Dubya. My favorite was when talking about his heavy drinking in his youth he said, “Don’t be mistaken, I didn’t have a disease, I was not an alcoholic. I was a drunk.”

Gotta respect that kind of self-awareness.

I'll defer to the MD's on HROT. But AFIB can happen to a lot of people. It is a scary thing.
He admitted that he was making unhealthy lifestyle choices that led to him being overweight. And then when he was diagnosed with a heart condition he refused to go back for followup visits and he refused to take his prescribed medication.

Self-inflicted.

He admitted that he was making unhealthy lifestyle choices that led to him being overweight. And then when he was diagnosed with a heart condition he refused to go back for followup visits and he refused to take his prescribed medication.

Self-inflicted.

Okay, I'll take your word for it. But we all have family members or us ourselves as GIAORTers probably are not the best of taking care of health.

I don't agree with him on everything, but, I like his honesty and willingness to call a duck a duck

Okay, I'll take your word for it.
You don’t even have to take my word for it. Take his word for it. He has publicly acknowledged everything I’ve said. I gave you a link.
But we all have family members or us ourselves as GIAORTers probably are not the best of taking care of health.
The guy weighed 400lbs at one point. Even at 6’9” that’s about 150lbs too much. Yes, A-fib can happen to anyone. But it’s much more likely to happen to someone who is 150lbs overweight and disregards his doctor’s instructions.
I don't agree with him on everything, but, I like his honesty and willingness to call a duck a duck
Perhaps the next stage of keepin’ it real should be John letting his wife take the wheel before he kills someone.

You don’t even have to take my word for it. Take his word for it. He has publicly acknowledged everything I’ve said. I gave you a link.

The guy weighed 400lbs at one point. Even at 6’9” that’s about 150lbs too much. Yes, A-fib can happen to anyone. But it’s much more likely to happen to someone who is 150lbs overweight and disregards his doctor’s instructions.

Perhaps the next stage of keepin’ it real should be John letting his wife take the wheel before he kills someone.

I hope he can lose the weight and be happy and healthy. Add depression into it. I wish the best for him.

Reactions: franklinman
I hope he doesn’t kill anyone.

How is he any different than all the other f'ing morons on the road. I was cruising at 78 yesterday driving down to DSM. Some jackass passed me in a fling and was going in and out of lanes. Had to be going 100+ mph in traffic hour.

There is plenty of stupid in the world.

How is he any different than all the other f'ing morons on the road. I was cruising at 78 yesterday driving down to DSM. Some jackass passed me in a fling and was going in and out of lanes. Had to be going 100+ mph in traffic hour.

There is plenty of stupid in the world.
I hope that guy doesn’t kill anyone, either.

I have met him, talked to him and enjoyed the visit. Damn glad he won his election against Oz. Now we have another carpetbagger, filthy Don lover and billionaire that has a 17 million house in Conn. where he lives with his family, and a house in Penna. He is running against a long term senator that followed in his fathers footsteps.

Last edited:
Reactions: CarolinaHawkeye
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT