ADVERTISEMENT

FFS: Fox News airs edited photo of Trump raid judge with Ghislaine Maxwell

FlickShagwell

HR Legend
Jun 16, 2003
Omaha, NE
Deplorable.

Fox News has been slammed for airing a doctored image of the federal judge who signed off on the recent Mar-a-Lago search warrant seemingly getting a foot massage from Ghislaine Maxwell.

On Thursday’s Tucker Carlson Tonight, stand-in host Brian Kilmeade showed the fake image of Maxwell and Bruce Reinhart, who has been the target of death threats and harassment over the raid.

Have a Pepsi and relax OP.

Your guy stole nuclear secrets from the US for God knows what reason and it doesn't matter when 2024 comes around you and people like you will just go vote for him again.

On top of that you are going to vote for all of the elected officials who have enabled him to come this far.

You and your cult friends are selling our country out. So I will calm down when guys start turning on this man and he goes to prison where he belongs.

But see here is the thing I know that won't happen. There is no line for you at which Trump could cross and lose your support.

Your guy stole nuclear secrets from the US for God knows what reason and it doesn't matter when 2024 comes around you and people like you will just go vote for him again.

On top of that you are going to vote for all of the elected officials who have enabled him to come this far.

You and your cult friends are selling our country out. So I will calm down when guys start turning on this man and he goes to prison where he belongs.

But see here is the thing I know that won't happen. There is no line for you at which Trump could cross and lose your support.

Quite the response for a Pepsi.

It’s as if he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and his supporters wouldn’t change their minds.

I've planned a great weekend with my exceedingly attractive middle age wife.

I speak for all level headed rational Americans when I say that many of you need to take a break from politics. It's going to be a beautiful weekend. Get out with your family and friends and enjoy life.

Reactions: IMCC965 and goldmom

I speak for all level headed rational Americans when I say that many of you need to take a break from politics. It's going to be a beautiful weekend. Get out with your family and friends and enjoy life.
Hopefully the libs start working on a TDS vaccine. It is simply debilitating for them 24/7 non stop Trump posting. I would of thought by now TK would have formed a support group for them.

Ghislaine is now ensconced at the lovely Fed Fun Camp over in Tallahassee. Enjoying the 95 degrees - and then it rains - and then it’s a steamy 87 - maybe I could stop in and request a visit this football season. I might ask her for her experience with da judge...😂😂😂
Like she EVER would massage anyone’s body parts. She coerced 16 year olds to do that. 😉

Pretty sure if they walked in on Trump screwing their wives they'd ask Trump for his autograph.

Not my guy, but your first sentence assumes what you’ve read is true. Is it? I’ve seen articles that suggest he has. Should we wait to see if true? And if it is, then death by firing squad?

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
You’re out of sorts.

A post telling you to take a break and get out and enjoy the weekend with friends and family elicits the above response from you?
Don't be so gullible, we all know exactly who Northern is. He's constantly pushing MAGA talking points and owning libs, but when some news comes out that he can't spin it's all "hey everyone let's all enjoy the weekend and be friends!"

Such dishonest BS. If this situation involved Biden or Hilary he'd be shouting it from the rooftops for years.

Don't be so gullible, we all know exactly who Northern is. He's constantly pushing MAGA talking points and owning libs, but when some news comes out that he can't spin it's all "hey everyone let's all enjoy the weekend and be friends!"

Such dishonest BS. If this situation involved Biden or Hilary he'd be shouting it from the rooftops for years.

Well, I just read through this again and I don’t see where he said he wanted to be your friend.

hes-not-wrong-hes-right.gif

I wish media would stop calling it a "raid". It wasn't a raid. The FBI called the Secret Service and informed them they would arrive within an hour.

A "raid" doesn't occur with advance notice.

IT WAS A SEARCH!

And how funny will it be if Melanie was the one to inform law enforcement of the documents?

Somewhere along the line in your and Biohawk’s life you guys concluded that it was ok to denigrate women like this. Is this what you want to be known for?
You completely missed the point of the comment if this is what you think and your attempt to try and play the moral superior on this only makes you look like an even bigger douchebag.

You completely missed the point of the comment if this is what you think and your attempt to try and play the moral superior on this only makes you look like an even bigger douchebag.

Well, based on the garbage you've decided to post, it doesn't take much to feel "superior".

I wish media would stop calling it a "raid". It wasn't a raid. The FBI called the Secret Service and informed them they would arrive within an hour.

A "raid" doesn't occur with advance notice.

IT WAS A SEARCH!

And how funny will it be if Melanie was the one to inform law enforcement of the documents?

After the DNC gave media outlets their marching orders, they stopped calling it a raid.

After the DNC gave media outlets their marching orders, they stopped calling it a raid.
Well, a raid is not an accurate term so good.

Can you please point out where I've defended a fascist?
You faked being offended by a statement to try and turn Trump into the victim. I take that as you defending him. If you were truly offended by the statement, but didn't like Trump, you would have just skipped the thread entirely and let me do my own thing. At least that's what normal people do.

Reactions: Tom Paris

This is hysterical. Plus it’s liked by 2 Trump defenders. You can’t defend what your party is doing so you want to act like you’re above it all. Hopefully you’re spending some time asking yourself how you followed a grifter conman and voted for him twice. You need some self reflection.

You faked being offended by a statement to try and turn Trump into the victim. I take that as you defending him. If you were truly offended by the statement, but didn't like Trump, you would have just skipped the thread entirely and let me do my own thing. At least that's what normal people do.

How is it that any of this exchange has turned Trump into a victim?

You're swimming upstream in this thread, but that's your own doing.

Perhaps if you posted a bit more thoughtfully, you wouldn't find yourself in such a predicament.

Last edited:

Perhaps if you posted a bit more thoughtfully, you wouldn't find yourself in such a predicament.
Sure thing. Keep telling yourself that. Maybe it will make you feel better. I made a joke and you went 20 miles out of your way to get offended by it. As I said, normal people would shrug their shoulders and move on. You've chosen to continue doing...whatever this is. But continue with it. Projecting your own situation onto me isn't going to help you.

Unless you got offended by the idea that you love Trump more than your wife. If that's the case, then good.

Reactions: artradley

Biohawk argues shit that isn’t there. Got tired of his BS. Ignored.

• Haha
Reactions: BioHawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT